propack from quests

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by napolean_the_conquerer, Apr 9, 2014.

1. Is it possible to get enough nobs to buy propack frm quests alone??
    Does redoing a completed quest still drop nobs and xtal without resetting??

2. Yes you can redo quests for nobs, not xtals though

3. there is a chance u might sometime get 1xtal if redoing the same quest, happened to me

4. I switched my name twice, and bought two propacks, through quests. (That's 80 nobs in all.)

It's possible, just hard, and needs dedication.

5. its not hard, just do quests b2b and use spies in wc

6. Xtals do drop from quests. It has the lowest possible chance 0.01% just ask resilience. Or even check the quest guide by toast

7. You can get xtrals from old quests the drop rate how ever is stupidly rare something like 0.0001% chance

8. I haven't gotten a nob from a quest in over a year so idk

9. You've done 932 quests? How many nobs do you expect to drop from that?

10. With my other alt I averaged 10 nobs per 1000 quests. Never got a xstal. It's possible just stay deticated to quests

11. Do any quests work or is there a certain tier?

12. There is a nob drop rate of 0.2%, and xtal drop rate of 0.02% from redoing any completed quest.

This changed about a year ago from 2% drop rate on both xtal and nob.

*dons my hat, "much obliged"

13. It's weird though.

I wanted a name change, farming first quest and I got 2 nobs per unload, sometimes even 3!

Second name change, I wasn't so lucky...

14. It's a % chance so there will always be anomalies. I used to quest for xtals to do wars with. When I noticed the drop rate somewhat lacking I queried it with a mod. Those were the numbers I was told, and from my own experience of trying to farm quests they seem about right.

15. I've been in OSW for over a month my accts are hansels so I'm usually stripped and pinned () ..when stripped I OSW with spies and use troops to farm quests for nobs ..I'm using 3 accts. I earn about 9-12 nobs a day on each acct. ...which brings me to another point; ev1complaining about the price of HTE seals if you have 2 accts. use one acct. to farm for nobs (for me i'ld earn enough for an HTE seal about once a week) use that acct. to pop the HTE seal for your main acct. find a clan that'll give you a 7 day pass. Then you've got b2b HTE without spending RL cash 

16. Nob = 0.1% averaging 1 Nob every 100quests.
    Xtals 0.01% averaging 1 xtal every 1000quests

Roomers say first quest has a higher drop rate. Double the drop rates above. Tbh, i don't think it's true. But idk. Could be wrong.
    A
    nyways, hope i helped and good luck farming the crap out of quests.

17. @spragga ..I'm def earning more then 1 nob per 100 quests  ..all 3 accts.

18. Spragga is 100% correct.

Everyone else with different info is 100% wrong

19. Nob drop:~1%
    Xtal drop:~0,028%
    Resetting does NOT affect xtal dropping, they wont drop again

20. I got all the propacks from questing and resetting. Did 90 lc resets and used my troops to do the first quest over and over and spies to eb (preferred NML for item phase). Did first quest not because it had a higher drop rate or anything but because there were no fails. After doing 100K+ quests found a 1% nob drop rate. Only a couple of xstals dropped. Too rare to go after xstals but nobs very doable. Not speculation...got ALL the propacks and had 800 nobs left over.