Anonymous Posting

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by -TheMonarch-, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Ever seen someone have a really good point on forums in a debate thread and then get farmed by someone who doesn't agree? I think you should have the ability to be 'anonymous' when you <REPLY> to a forum post. Now, mods can see if you are anonymous and who you are and if you abuse this function, you will have more severe consequences.

Pros: Debate threads will be more lively because of the lack of fear of being farmed or disgraced. Most clans will be able to relinquish their "no forum policies." People can freely post ideas without being harassed.

Cons: As always, abuse is a factor. I think, however, if mods can see who it is, most abuse will be contained.

Tl;Dr: I think you should be able to post in forums without people knowing who you are.

CONSTRUCTIVE criticism is welcome. Trolls and put-downers: scram. Thank you.



2. Interesting idea *gets farmed* 

3. My troops are at the ready 

4. No support , what you have said would take half the fun out of forums besides people already have anonymous ways of posting , it's called stat less alt duh or use you're brain and unload first before you post

5. Note: instead of having the player name above their post, it would simply say 'anonymous'. If another player tapped this, they would get a message saying:
    This player is anonymous. Send a request to view their profile?

Then, the anonymous player will get a ping in their feed to accept or deny the request.



6. I do see the point you're making in that it'll bring the heated discussions and in depth debate out to the fore more, however it'll simply degenerate into trash talking over factual or well thought out answers far more quickly. It'll be a mix of both, much the same as no.

7. People would bypass 24/7.

8. Lets just have the forum button redirect us to 4chan

9. Not a bad idea. Support

10. [​IMG]

Chance you take when posting forums

11. I say let them come had plenty of people wanting a piece of mad and that's what I give them a sucker punch right at them

12. just change username....

like me....

13. @all who think bypass would increase:

It wouldn't. Mods would be able to see who it is and could disable their anonymous ability.

14. I hope that clears it up.

15. Hi mother fucker

16. ***** ass nigga

17. Punk ass mo fo

18. Pay no attention to the statless swearer.