The Writer's Café

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by *Irin (01), Jul 20, 2010.

1. Oh and by the way is six word doc-ument pages enough for a real life chapter?

2. It'd only be three pages long, if you print double-sided.

3. ^ god I never thought of that 
    My chapters are kinda heavy tho so I'll just have to water them down a bit.

Thanks I completely forgot about that aspect

4. So I talked to Avatar and they agreed to keep and eye on FF!

5. That's awesome! :)
    Thank you Dave.
    Avatar is a great guy, and I've been in contact with him from before he's a mod. Hopefully we'll see some cleanliness around here. :)

I'm
    Sorry that I wasn't able to check out Iris, Lurai.
    Life is a bit busy at the moment. I hope to get around to it this weekend if I can find time. :)

6. So many smilies.
    I'm in a good mood. :)

7. In a good mood? Read my story.

8. Hello! This forum section looks really cool! :D

9. So I guess you make one thread for the story and another for feedback? :)

10. I never knew of this place until now.

11. All due respect, how is this still alive. It is as old as my account.

12. :lol:

I haven't(as you all I'm sure noticed) been actively updating my story. I know you're all terribly broken up about this, and I am too. I've done some work on flushing out and lengthening what I already have, but haven't had time to do any substantial work on it or post, as homework (and proper video games)have me all tied up. Do not loose hope however! I'll post sometime this week. Probably. For sure within the decade:)

13. Also, someone read my short story! Jeez people! Prime material right there. I bumped it.

14. Please could everyone check out my short story. The thread is called 'Unnamed (as of yet) Short Story'.
    Thanks in advance! :D

15. :cry: Microsoft Word has disappeared off my computer o_O so i'm unable to access my document to update my story. Sometime in the future hopefully .-.

16. Wow, this thread has been around a long time.