Art of Epic Battles Stands up

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -AoW_iChaos_AoW-, Mar 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hmm noor empire is no walkover. Or never used to be. *faintly interested in outcome*

2. This thread has done what is was meant to do and now has just turned into a place for Noobs to cry while they sit in pin. So I request a lock on this thread. Noor you know what the terms for CF are and any individual requests for CF can be asked on my wall or any of the other AoW leaders. Happy Kawing :D

3. AoW is full of cowards. Why would you declare war on NOOR with your entire alliance?

Why not gather 50 of your members who feel most passionate about the situation and face NOOR with even numbers?

I believe you're using your alliance as a rather ineffective way of intimidation, and I am willing to bet upwards of hundreds of dollars that out of your several hundred members, only a small handful are hitting NOOR. Maybe 10, 20, or 30, but no more than that.

Anyways, AoW, have fun fighting with such numbers on your side because that's only hope you've got at winning this war.

4. Why lock it? This is getting good. I dont see crying, I see legit debate. Anyone else love what those who cry 'noob' signify? It signifies ignorance. Sad fact… because theres so much of it.

Holla to mah noobs around tha world xD!

Oh… if you want the thread locked, you could always just stop talking too o.o

5. Lol advenior!! Becuase that would be fair o.o…

6. Better lock the thread iChaos.. The truth kinda makes y'all look silly. And dishonorable.

7. You started the osw with a strip taking just above 50%. A whole clan or two taking 50%? I don't think your members are as in this osw as you think

8. Mass respect to the noors gl to all of yall even if we have the numbers I still count on a good fight from the noors

9. A true family does things together. AoW has come together to stand up against Noor. I myself am here to fight with people that I have known in kaw since I started. :) Noor and AoW let's fight and not be forum warriors. :)

10. Advenior. I wonder if that's your main your posting with. O.O Maybe stat out of the thread... anyhow let's have a good fight.!!!
    happy kawing

11. Stay*
    (I can't type apparently rofl)

12. There are plenty of other players expressing their views on the war just as I was. Why should I be the one that is called out to leave?

13. Lol advenior… you could always do what I do- and ignore em ;). Carry on! As you were.

14. Full support to my fam.

Magnus
    United we Stand for The Art of War is unity

15. Advenior you call all of AoW cowards. That's why I'm addressing you specifically. If that's your main your posting with maybe just focus on hitting ebs and grow. ;)
    Let's get Cracking noor :D

16. Anyone remembers Noor trying to take on iG and calling then out in forums? 

17. I dont see what the issue with taking these 'wars' to the forums is. Tbh, I quite enjoy it o.o. Its publicity. These are threads that symbolize the Art of Debate ;). An art, I might add, that as history would present- is quite powerful. 'The pen is mightier than sword', comes to mind. So by all means, hit away, and leave some of us to our simple joys haha.

18. Theres been alot of talk of "eb noobs", and the slander given to the term, re: AOW. Check this out. its easy to make your assumtions on what you want, and RUMOR, and believe in them. You can justify anything you wish. Im a huge noob and enjoy ebs, The fact remains, so does 80% of us (im sure more), cuz i aint big enought a hit a war... yet (speaking for myself), and who doest like easy money? But if you actually read the post, as i have been for two days now, you can obviously see this for what it is, instead of some alphamale b**ch, whine session.
    Morgana made a statement Nideous took as a slight to his clan, and its members. So, now we as the Kaw public get to sit back and watch what happens when one person opens their mouth and puts thier foot in it. She appearently knew AOW was a 5 clan famliy, and if it concerned her she would have thought BEFORE she spoke. It must not have mattered to terribly much. This is a damn war game people!! All y'all quit your damn whinin' and just let them get it figued out, instead of acting like this is some slight! GET OVER YOURSELVES! :lol: :lol: You dont like what ive written, bea big b**ch and come farm a 120k noob; and feel good about your self then, tough guys! :lol: :lol: :lol:
    You guys that use this to be a "bigger man then the other" are pathetic... :twisted: (Happy Kawin)

19. Stfu meet. My alt mr big guy who's small⇧

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.