[ENDED] Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 22, 2014.

1. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

 same as Season 3 50/50 split of BIG builds and exploit builds.  was hoping for a change, but guess that just won't happen. Thanks in advance for reimbursing my xtal. I for one will take my beta test achievement and sit the chaos wars out. UNLESS the SH/GH exploit is addressed. ️

2. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

yeah , only if we hv war crystals in s4 .... :roll:

3. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Hey guys, just a reminder that the Beta Tester achievement going out and having crystals returned won't happen immediately after the war ends so if you don't see it right away there's no need to panic. We'll get them out as soon as possible.

4. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

kaw_community !! please address the REAL problem , the sos hansels payout ratio to being hit by REAL war kingdoms like the attack build, spy build, and the hybrid build. They make more off us then we can on them, you're putting them on the same level as the rest of us ! that's not fair... If a sos hansel gets hit by an attack/hybrid/spy hansel, they should lose 1/8 ! of their soliders or spies !
    THIS IS WHY the ee wars are messed up, because everyone wants to exploit this defect and skew the clan CS hit ratios and MORE complaining about MISMATCHES !!!
    FIX THAT FIRST !!!

5. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

11 man wars are appalling just exploit on exploit are you going to address real issues or is changing a ko time best u can do?

6. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

I didn't decide to come out 2 minutes early, the enemies did that for me. Great way to not have a fighting chance.

7. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Yes , ko times need to go back to 12/15. 2Min window wasn't enough to find a target and or successfullly attack.

Much respect to instinct a well seasoned war clan, but match up was a joke they outweighed us on strength and bfe, there is no way we should have been matched against them.

Think the "algorythm" needs to be fixed.

Also being test wars all ee levels should be returned as well.

8. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Yeah wars need addressing they are just being exploited not blaming clans for doing that, but when u build a balanced war clan and get matched with 5 big builds and rest small untouchables it's just a joke I would rather have a no match than than be unable to hit anyone????? Failed attacks on all I could hit? In match up? It's a joke devs sort it out! I know it ain't easy but 90% of KAW is being left out of your wars! I have learnt a lesson stack a few bigs and rest small! Lmao bring back the ASW

9. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Just an update, Health Crystals being returned and the Beta Tester achievement being given out will likely not happen until tomorrow. Thank you for helping test during these wars today, as well as for your patience :)

10. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

dude... nobody really cares about the xtal and the achievement... we want the Sos / guild hansel hit ratio fixed !

11. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

When will we receive our achievement badges?

12. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

ok so those were test wars chaotic uprizing matched up with sotuw there bfa/bfe was so much greater than ours not to mention i cant hit a gh how many times i have to change my build just to war.

13. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Yes hello. I understand bfa increasing or lack of bfa decreasing your hit range. HOWEVER . Equip should not. Your equip should effect your strength within your hit range based on bfa and stats. We had sh scouting 220 ally LB because of season 3 equip. This needs to looked at. And changed. Immediately . Thank you.

14. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Wondering how long it takes to get my XSTAL back but war was great

15. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

No1 cares about the xtal back we want to have wars that arnt won at matchup and we actually have a fight 1st then see who wins. Stop ignoring us and answering irrelevant questions!! Are u going to fix wars or should we just expect different ko times for s4..

16. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Minor change to a broken system. Still not tempted.

17. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

I was expecting changes but...
    Same old same old...

18. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Bet if I post some stupid question like are we getting XTALS back u answer grr ur really annoying me if I work in a shop n ignore customer it's out of order so y u think u can ignore us? Your beyond bad at your job and I have no idea what ur job is ata seem to think it's to keep us informed on what's happening and your here to answer questions so how about u actually do.... useless is beyond an understatement!! WHAT CHANGES ARE GOING TO HAPPEN!!

19. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Personally im not a fan of 11 man wars. Their too small. I think the 20 man 1hr wars are perfect u just need to get some better matches

20. Re: Chaos Wars (3/24 - 3/30)

Support to nm1 how about you make some worthwhile changes and answer some worthwhile questions.