[ENDED] The Return of Chaos Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

please do NOT remove the 2hr wars and please do NOT change any 20 person wars to 11 person. Either of those options remove the use of hansels. Schedule looks fine as is unless you want to add some fixed ko wars for weekdays, that actually would be great :)

2. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Dont know why people post on these threads with suggestions devs dont listen they do what they want you should all know that by now.

3. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Can we at least mix up when the 11 man fosters are happening

4. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Not for this week, but it's certainly possible for future weeks :)

5. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Can u cap bfa already. Not totally just the extreme as it's the cause of so many mismatches. 150/150/150/150 max each slot maybe or at least try some wars. Also make people pay by what your build earns making all sh war together and the lb will have to use mids for numbers. What ideas are you planning on following up because as it stands wars are a joke..

6. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Thanks for an unwinnable war 6lb all bigger than the 1 we had filled with sh and ps... Find a way to make wars even plz I'm out until you do

7. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Agreed barcode basher… and many ithers who have brought up this issue thousands of times… I believe that EE wars are build-discriminatory as is because it is virtually impossibke to war with a build that is not a tank or a SH or a PS. I will be just another person to plead the developers to make the earlier-mentioned changes to BFA range and hit range and etc… so I hope that these suggestions will be taken into concideration to improve war for everyone and make it into a REAL WAR instead of a way for exploitative builds to earn mith. Wars as is are almost equal to mith sales back a year ago, which I believe defeats the sheer purpose of EE wars.

8. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

New war configurations please? Should add a method of doubling regen rates. Mix it up alittle

9. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Kaw_admin can u please tell me in which direction is KAW going because quite frankly i'm lost now, on all wars only vets and new members play a row in war now, ivd been playing for over a year now which makes me a mid, the way you fix wars should be by letting all members war (that is what I thought), in all Season 3 EE wars I and allot of mids were out of this season which we did'nt had a chanse in war, we could not war which means we earn 0 war equipment while new members gets eq from war + miths, we as mids cant war and cant buy enough miths to purches war equipment.
    Thats where my question comes in place, what is this game base on if by making your kingdom grow u becom handycap??

10. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

About time you fools, could have brought better times to season 3 lazy bastard fucks

11. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

How about banning GH and sh build for EE wars and this way their would be a lot less exploitation and the market would flourish.....

12. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Yeah not doing 2 hour wars for 125 feathers

13. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Can we just call this s3 pt2?