Aqua and Inferno

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Common_Sense, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Since there is excessive amounts of aqua and inferno possesed by ppl that can no longer use it due to mith gear why not allow Seals of the damned to be purchased with it? Sorry not a fancy post just a simple suggestion

2. i think there should be some equioment that just needs aqua for enchanting though! :)

3. Lmao was about to say somthing similar >.<, well I think that thay charge 5 xtals (1 xtal = $1. USD) for 1 aqua we should be able to get atleast 3 xtals for 1 aqua, or better yet change aqua for inferno syreight even, as it seams that it fails to enchant eq so often ( I use 120 inferno b2b to enchant my gold greaves to get them to max/lvl 10 n ended up with them at lvl 2) I mean its stupid u have aqua that u wont ever use (mods, stupid aint a bad word, chieldren use it in elementary schools on sentances), please consider this devs

4. I didnt realize there was a thousand threads already bout aqua inferno when i wrote this haha guess its safe to say if nothing has been done then nothing will be done. Oh well i had nothing else to do while regened

5. They should ad more equips that needs more of aqua and inferno, or add another item that is also needed to enchant like aqua or inferno. (Those two items only for enchanting do het boring lol)