Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone know what clan bom was in when this happened?

2. Couldnt agree more, well said CanadianGal !!

3. Will miss u Bom, was a great time with u!

4. That's too bad, he used to own me a while ago and came to my clan for a week to help out.

5. I can't say I agree with this strip and I never really agreed with boms gameplay but it was his way to play. This strip was personal and I think taken too far I know bom pumped a lot of money into this game and his doin so allowed the rest of us poor beggars to play for 'free'

So while wdgaf are patting em self on the back I think they need to rethink Thier policies.....how was bom chosen? Was the goal just to make a name for yourselves ? Was it personal? Did you think past the strip to the outcome? Did you expect bom to reset? Did u expect that this would effect him in more ways then just game play? This game was a big part of his life now......

Well bom I hope you keep well I would hate that something like this would push a person over the edge. I couldn't bear the thought that I was responsible for such a thing! But let's keep patting ourselves on the back wdgaf



6. Like cg said no support u can't even take him head on

7. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

8. Bom has alts he's still playing and watching this thread noobs 

9. Holy damn.
    That's like 3 years of spending all your money and time on KaW, down the toilet, with a big poo.

How would you feel.

10. To elaborate further... ( :lol: )
    The money and time it would take to get to 190t and his leaderboard position... Yeah I won't even try to estimate it. That is truly insane, when you think of the investment he just lost.

What's more, it could happen to anyone, you don't really think every time you seal or buy xtals that at some point, all that work would be taken from you...

KaW... There aren't many games like it.

11. There was a comment above saying hiring an overpriced ally is an act of aggression while hiring an underpriced is not cause u can't hoard underpriced... Now what is overpriced? U set the standard?? Developers? If I'm willing to pay the gold to hire, it's underpriced to me. Everyone should have their own pricing standard, why should it be your standard? Didn't you advocate free market? That's the true free market. It's only overpriced to all others when no one else wana pay your price.

12. @anarchy

yeah the only game where everyone puts some money on the table and take turns to tear each other's bills.

13. Did anyone actually say to Bom 'you need to stop taxing' people or did you just strip him?

14. Well maybe u should have tried to talk to boom.... u say u r against bullying but then again u turn around and have a whole clan BULLY one man while he is sleeping....I don't agree with hoarding allies but what u guys did was the ultimate definition of bullying.!!!

15. LOL. If this had been the real reason you would have gone for Cella, Arabian, Donno or any other of the top20 Zafties who were/are much worse then Bom ever was. Bottom line is Bom handled himself and did his hire hits all in his own and didnt use a huge alliance for this very purpose.

I'm assuming someone somewhere in your alliance was butthurt, that is a perfectly valid reason for this rather awesome strip. But don't pretend it is for some bs- antibully cause.

16. Wow. I had no idea WDGAF was so awesome. I liked Bom, but I'll take a free ally market over any individual or group of people.

As for the free the market claim I don't think WDGAF can say they're doing that. The biggest hoarders of underpriced allies are in the alliance you're allied with. I get turned into a rag doll just for having the desire to hire. You guys address this and you'll b me gods among simple men️

17. All of KAW was told to stop taxing people many times. I liked Bom, good guy, but taxing for buying allies when not in war/osw I disagree with. I bought from Bom a lot cause I would just PM and ask, but a few times I was told no because it was to underpriced and he wanted to keep it. I get that a lot from other top 10 LB players which I think is wrong. I don't believe we should have to ASK just because your a top player.

He did pump a lot of cash into this game but so have I and so have a lot of people that were stripped of 100-200b because we bought an ally and a LB player had to spend another 10b to buy him back, and to us, thats a lot. Most LB players who pump 50-100k plus into their accounts probably make 10 times that a year. While I who have pumped 500-1k make about 10 times less then they do. So in comparison it's kinda equal.

I'll miss you bom, was nice waring with you all those times, sorry to hear about the strip bro, take care!

WDGAF, Impressive, I'm more impressed with how you kept a 190T strip quiet and the planning it takes, so many spies around I'm really impressed he didn't see it coming.

18. Bom was a very nice person regarding his hitting back when you bought his allies. Many bought from him because they new for sure that he will buy back so easy gold to earn, but bom was someone who always i mean always helped his allies. he went to small clans to help them finish there eb or war. he didnt say no to them he cared for his allies. but i guess too much carring will bring you in trouble.

The problem of this hitting back if you buy my allie has been long and specially among top 50 LB leaders. if you buy there under priced allies they will make a FB attack/steals on you immediatly after they buy back in this way you will loose much gold. WHY DO THEY DO IT ? because they are allie LB they are in strong family clans thats why they think of themselves as un-touchable and immortal beings.

My point is here that Bom really didn't deserve it even he hit back but he was always ready to help his allies. other LB players never ever even chat to there allies or go to allie clans to help them. Bom was the only one that cared for his allies.

To WDGAF : you did great in stripping 190 tril maybe a warning sign to other LB players but i hope that it is a warning and that it doesnt stop here. Planning to strip a LB account of 190 tril isnt easy it needs allot of time and many many accounts to hit and steal and you did it hope you recived what you wanted to achive but Bom really didn't deserve it he was the only LB Player who cared for his allies. there are way more LB then him that u could have gone after. and guess Bom was easy target because he wasnt in anny alliance if he was you wuldnt have touched him anyway. Hope that this bullying of hiring underpriced allies and hitting back from LB players ENDS here and that be a lesson to them ! ! but i doubt that in strong alliances where LB players are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.