Regarding Bomanator’s new ally LB postion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Sarkhan, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Did you guys warn him before?

2. Wow. You guys stripped a truly great man. He may have collected tax but he was loyal to a fault and would do anything to help people who asked. He's the only LB player I've seen go to his little allie's clans to help with war or EBs.

In terms of being a "bully", all you had to do was ask before hiring. How many assholes won't even allow that? If you were looking to make a point, there were other more deserving players.

Ah well, guess I gotta lift my hat. You managed to strip one of the greats while he wasn't expecting it. TBH that's not much to be proud of, it's like stripping an inactive account. Way to go! You couldn't fight him head on so you surprise him 

3. Just goes to show you aren't safe... The reset was unexpected, and a huge plus to the fact that he totally deserved it.... Well done wdgaf... Now how about you continue this new found legacy with a few more strips and resets from some other hoarding lb players 

4. CanadianGal I couldn't agree with you more

5. Bom is a good guy, whoever says otherwise is because doesn't know him. He is an old-school player, who could teach something to all of us.
    Always nice, even with his enemies.
    An important part of kaw is gone..

Andy

6. 190,000,000,000,000 gold out....

What would you do? Completely max everything and invest into allies?

7. So when are you stripping Cella and Red, since you all claim to stand for so much?

8. Well said CG and as perse said I couldn't agree more with your statement.

9. @Perse, rouge , canadiangirl

Totally agree with you. Just watch out here. Seems like free speech and opinions dont have a place here with certain members.

I for one will miss a friend

@ ireg. Get me the hallmark card and ill sign it. And if you want , come by and offer to slap me in person. I live in Puerto Rico. You can enjoy the sun and beaches while you try

10. What about cella?

11. Ahdragos -
    If you think they'll strip Cella and RedStar, you didn't read the OP..

12. But wouldnt warning someone of an imminent strip be kind of counter productive..

13. I read every post here. If Bomanator warrants it then most assuredly there are even more deserving targets who should be next. Some of which being in ZAFT, allies to WDGAF. If they're truly crusaders as they claim, then they should be soon to come right? It's a fair question. Nothing more.

14. Well done WDGAF!!! 

15. JAXI can tell u it takes a monster to know a monster... and look at what we've created... there's truly no other game like KAW on earth... take care now Bo  Ajax

16. Ahdragos we don't police Kaw but you hit my member over an ally hire. I can assure you you will be stripped. I protect my own first. That is my priority. If you bully my members the same will happen. It is just the way it is.

17. Good Job
    But the question is does it end here or other LBs get stripped too?
    Donno has the most underpriced allies in the gane
    Well probably he is in zaft and zaft is wdgaf alliance Will wdgaf strip their own alliance to free the ally market?

18. Um Bom is an awesome guy and taxed ppl farming his allies. If you asked you could help yourself. It's just his style and how he met some new acquaintances

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.