Clan Admin/Owner Chat Window

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by jhfxjufchigchuf, Mar 17, 2014.

1. This is a short and simple idea but I'd like to see a bew chat window availiable to admins/owners of a clan only. It would be fully seperate from normal clan chat with its own Announcement header.
    It would benifiet not only basic EB and home clans to talk in a private setting about issues or changes, plus, give EE clan a valuable second chat window fir WC/Traker coordination.
    Those messaging services can be annoying to use for many on phones during wars or not accessable at all if not device compatible.

2. Great idea. Luv it. Support

3. Support 

4. Wouldn't be very useful in EE, osw on the other hand yes. You've got time to prep prior to EE wars so a spare window would be useless, as well as create extra unnecessary lag.

5. Support

6. How would it create lag?

Beside the point at any rate. Devs don't develop new features. Go find a feather....

7. I can understand a possible lag. That can be checked out. Its more like ally chat. Would be more useful for those who find the need but very useful to the ones who rely on it. Not just an EE enhancement.

8. How would it help EE if only admins can see it? I honestly don't understand how it would be useful there

9. Support.

Makes more sense than an ally chat window. Might as well just pm. You just see a one sided conversation. What's their point? Put it there instead. Easy fix.

10. Almost every war Ive seen WC/Trackers were admins/owners. It allows better coordinatiin between them without bouncing between pm or a 3rd party msg service. Not all war on devices where that shifting of windows is easy. More so for beggining war clans who don't use those services.

11. Support 

12. I would like to see it go from ally chat to alliance chat. Alliance chat can be used by all clans in your alliance (under settings there would be a spot to type in your alliance clans) and when accepted by both (or multiple) parties in the alliance then you can all talk under the alliance chat.

13. Support. Email the devs with it and wait for a response, Or press the feedback button on the home screen and tell them the idea. Email address for support is support@athinkingape.com