[ENDED] The Return of Chaos Wars

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 15, 2014.

1. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Love the idea of chaos wars returning.

Though I still dislike that the new promotion for the spring holidays will still revolve around ee and ebs, leaving OSPVP out of the loop yet again.

Though looking at the stats of The winter and fall promotion equipment, it really isn't even worth the concern. Both times the equipment was weak and to much hassle to upgrade.

No real support from me in the feather collection from past experience and headaches with fangs and moths.

2. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Wrong post.

3. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

What happen with our EE Level????? Till the next Chaos WAR it will expires by many people!! Not all warring till end of S3!!

4. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Are u guys serious??? Retool for god sakes!!!! These wars are messed. Stop all wars and fix the mess.

1. All alts should pay based on a formula of lands and buildings. 50% should be based on lands.
    2. You can only plunder 2x of what u can be plundered. Sh should pay 30m or so and they should max around 60m.
    3. No dtw. It's a war. In war a machine gunner can be hit by a tank. Eliminate this ridiculous feature. If u want to war a crap stat alt then u will now pay out and u are now worthless. Lets see if the exploiters can actually war if they don't have 15 alts that now pay out.
    4. Incorporate a handicap system. Unhittable alts completely skew the wars. You can't hit them. They win every assn and attack. You can't ko them. The goal of ATA should be to make wars even. There should be some no BFA wars as well. Have a few wars a week where bfa won't count. Then you will have 10 clans who are almost dead even. This will also allow hansels to war again.
    5. You guys make a mint off of KaW. Get off your butts and fix this mess!!!!

Also look into some weird happenings like people skoing within 5 secs of a war starting that received no inc actions.

5. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

The chaos wars have always been 11 person wars is there a reason they changed to 20 @ 10est time?

6. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Also why not do a 1 hour classic style war with 10 min kos to stop turtle wars. Classic wars emphasize not getting kod and team strategy vs adv that emphasizes the individual. I don't understand why you haven't ever offered 1 classic war in the 1 hour wars. Classic lets a smaller team have a shot at a comeback by using teamwork kos to make up the size disadvantage.

7. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Agree with alternating times. 10 pm eastern is main war I personally can do most days, would be nice for some to be 20 and some to be 11.

8. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

They changed the EST wars to once again screw over The_Outcasts. It's becoming too obvious now.

9. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Another test to try - Make SKO more costly to discourage turtle, maybe double plunder loss when SKO???? Worth a try?

10. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Best way devs will understand is if thay get a acount n play the game. By doing that thay will semi understand how a sh (800k spy attk) should not be able to scout a 3 mill+ spy deff player and still be protected by devs/kaw_admin/munity by giving them dtw. One thought would be to take that dum dtw away n payouts should be base out on how many troops u have and not on how ur bfa is or bfe. Please consider. Thanks

11. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Come on devs. This is BS. Just make all chaos wars 11 person rosters. We are all tired and beat down from your horrible season 3 fiasco. We all need a break from begging 12 SH every war for a 20 person roster or else you get no match or over powered.

Why do some time zones only get 11 v11 and some only get 20 v 20??? Seems very biased and crooked. At least split them up so both sets can be equally screwed.

I'm sure it will just be another 6 weeks of no matches and the same 6-8 clans stacking their rosters and always facing much weaker opponents. Thanks for nothing.

12. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Sorry DEVS!!!! but from here on out all fights need to be fair in order for us all to have fun. Figure it out because right now most people playing are changing there minds about warring and I know you want our money so why don't you get I sorted before you totally kill this game and loose all your profits. YOU IDIOTS!! thank you. :lol:

13. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

What is hit REDtrictions??? Do u mean restrictions?

14. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Thank you so very much for the return of the 2hr fixed ko wars. Those wars are by far the best and require actual team fighting rather than stupid sko fest. Hansels and mids everywhere can now rejoice, at least a little.

15. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Agreed vamp. They have dumbed down their game so that anyone can play so much that it's become disheartening. Lets eliminate all teamwork and a lot of the strategy so more will war. No longer do u need a great tracker or great initial strategy and xtal timing to have a shot. Everyone dump and turtle. Find your own targets and see how much u can make. I'm surprised they haven't created 30 minute wars to appease the people that won't dedicate time to KaW. I don't remember people complaining about 4 hour wars being too long when they 1st rolled them out. Now 2 hours is too long. When will 1 hour become too long??

16. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Can u plz plz push 1pm GMt war to 2pm or 3pm GMT war

17. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

This is funny devs. If u don't fix sh these chaos wars still gonna suck. 11 man roster's will be 3lb 8sh and 20 man will be same as s3 up to 15 sh warring. Can't wait for these wars.... Not!

18. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Could u try a minimum payout for all gh/sh of 35 million. If you make a responsible amount there I believe u can fix the problem. Thanks

19. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

Most will just go ps ....

20. Re: The Return of Chaos Wars

answering that would be too easy. ata likes to be vague in communications. Starting to think they like forum rage. the way they pick and chose to reply is kinda crazy.