Feathers,,, No weapons wanted!!!

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by REJ__NEGOTYPE__ECT, Mar 15, 2014.

1. With a new event starting, some concerns have arisen about this event,, first, keep the feather dropping ebs on rotation (no month long nml),, Make rewards for this event armor not weapons (why collect feathers since we already have the weapons),, keep it fresh and fun,, any other ideas,,, or concerns kaw community,, happy kawing

2. I say they give us potato armour

3. Id like a variety of weapons AND armor! Other than that full support! and please dont make the event too long this time.

4. Sorry, but I believe we are all going to get feather knives
    [​IMG]

5. Lol moose, how do you like my status banner

6. HAHAHAHA.

7. I just hope its not another off hand :( Hope its greaves and body. :c

8. We need a feathersword because of the Wiggles.

Captain Feathersword

9. feathers are fun! Hoping for different rewards than equipment also! So many things to collect. Love eb rotation idea for variety ;)

10. Maybe you don't want them but others may want to collect them with chances of them being stronger than last ones

11. Whatever the case may be, I'm only doing this hunt for the infernos and seals.

12. Make it a helmet bonus,

stick a feather in your existing helmet for boost

13. I think rewards like seals n crystals n mith no weapons, way to many weapons now.

14. Definitely rotate those ebs, total support there. Still have nml nightmares. All I want for Xmas is inferno, again total support. I m Canadian so I say make it like roll up time. Prizes range from a fury potion all the way to some new perm item like the propacks. Keep calling em out Nego, support lol

15. And hey FFF lol

16. Drop the commas, they annoy me, thanks.
    Support, but they WERE switching it up, it's just that no one bothered to stop doing NML.

17. Daddy needs a new pair of boots. And a helmet. Bring it on!

18. Support im not gonna collect feather.