apologies to ghost legion

Discussion in 'Wars' started by calydon, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For some it's hard to drop certain things at the drop of a hat, this isn't fair for someone to be farmed for such a thing, this is outrageous for anyone to be punished for having a life. I think if you're so touchy about war on a game, you really should step away from your computers, I devices, androids or whatever you're playing this game on and look around you. Because you're obviously too obsessed with a game you forgot that not everyone has all the time in the world to play a game.

Personally, I find it wrong that he even apologised to you, as that's just silly. Because what? You lost a ee war? Whoopy do. Maybe you shouldn't try to load your roosters with certain builds and things and this wouldn't happen. Y'all should be ashamed, because it's really sad that you'd target one guy over something that you was trying to rig to win anyways.

Also, for all who think it's a big deal, let's put this way, how many accounts did it take you to hit one person? It's not impressive nor is it worth even being on the forums, you just make yourselves all look like ee warriors and sore losers.

Anyways, I feel in this situation, that y'all shouldn't of, gave another person a hard time for such a simple thing, yes, I like pvp and support the encouragement of it. In this case, it's the pvp that ruins it, it's the reason. Because it's not big nor impressive that you did this.

2. What is this 'having a life' argument surrounding inactivity in an hour long ee war?

If your life doesnt allow you to spend an hour with your attention on the game don't cast in the first place!

3. Lol every one have different thoughts but i would like to spare if i was in ghost legion

4. Gamers dont have a life, they have many...

5. Coml3y it's the fact that someone agreed to be somewhere and do something then blew it off without as much as telling someone. That's why inactives are persecuted, not because we lost. Further more if it's just a game that does not matter, why exactly are you upset enough to post on the forums in defense of another player that clearly does not want your help.
    Closing statement - ya mad brah?

6. Do we get a reason for your inactive ness?

7. I agree with Comley here

8. Chillout its only a game!

9. OP didn't cause his clan to lose. RH would of kicked their sorry asses no matter what.

10. Apology accepted from me. Lost my ee 5 after 4 wks . Pls take more care in future 20 ppl in a war

11. Lol one inactive won't change much of score rh would've still won its kind of obvious don't come pinning your sorry ads defeat on one inactive get over it you couldn't beat rh with all active anyways.

12. Turtle if u saw war gl was 1b off or something like that, if he wasn't inactive they would have won

13. Nice apology. Accepted even. But everyone casting at this point knows what they put on the line when casting WoC. Imo, we had a shot to win. Even 19vs20. Not many match with RH can say that. They some bad ass WoC'ers.

Tldr? idc. I farm inactives. I strip inactives. I burn down castles. Its kinda what i do. Dont like? Dont care.

Enjoy your KaW. pyrrhos will be enjoying his naked.

With all my love,
    Slim.

*Edit: I dont speak for Ghost Legion in this post, if that wasnt obvious. And respect op for apologizing. Nobody asked, nobody told, you just owned it. Thats some stand up ****.

14. lmao slim. Too right!

15. I left so pyrros could war, went and got my butt kickedelsewhere and lost my 50. He was stripped and punished, nice aapology sincere, I respect him for that. Punishment over good luck in rest of season

16. I have been reading and waiting to see how pyrro responds to all this. The skeptic in me is satisfied. I believe his sincerety.

Why was he inactive? The fact that he DIDNT tell us lend credibility. What could he say? Nothing will excuse him aside from something extraordinary.

COML3Y... if someone can't spare one hour to spend time with friends for recreation I think THAT person needs to take a look around and get a life.

17. To the other earlier posts no I didn't blow it off because the thing that happened I didn't know it was gonna happen before the war even started

18. Whos the bigger dweeb? one guy that missed a war because something came up in his life. Or 19 dudes that get upset over a internet phone game?

Looks to me OP has done many wars and isnt some goofball. kawmunity should farm gl so they cant war rest of season for being tards.

repect to OP and btw that strawberry dude on your wall is a bone head

SPARTY ON 

19. Inactivity from one person does have a major effect on the outcome of a war. Think if a lb/sh stacked clan's lber was inactive. It results in a loss. However back to topic… Respect to op for at least offering an apology and admition of guilt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.