KotFE- Assassins

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by -ThE_MaCHiNE_oF_ClaY-, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Bumping cause I want too

2. ^i like how he thinks

3. 

4. Bump because I can and I'm drunk 

5. Nice bumps there WeL....mind if i borrow them while relaxing at one of the greatest War/OsW clans there is in exsitence to Kingdoms at Epic Battles lmao

6. B-U-M-P come join us 

7. Bump to this great clan Respect

8. :roll: BUMP I love this thread

9. Bump love my family.

10. Support awaiting my interview hella stoked

11. This thread has the measles. SO many bumps.

:lol:

For the longest time, I've despised KOTFE and all of it's members. So much pent up rage and emotional baggage.

I always kick my dish washing machine, washing machine...anything with "machine" in it....******* REAL hate here.

Why? Cuz they're the real deal.

They're the type of clan you need to cough on all your food when they're around...cuz they'll steal your tater tots.

If you're a parent, keep your daughter away from KOTFE. Unless you have pre-mature grandparental tendencies.

^ that means they'll knock her up.

This one time I was walking my dog..and KOTFE kicked my dog. I don't know why? But KOTFE kicks dogs. Fear them.

Great OSW clan. Talented fighters. Awesome dog kicking, daughter knock-upping, machiney sons of guns.

Good power.

12. Willy: dammit I kick your dog one time after a drunken stopper and you won't let it go .