[RESOLVED] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

@Harry

There's devs for kaw and there's the others for SMASH. And smash came out before the glitch, why are you even talking about it?

2. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

The developers care deeply for Kingdoms at War and are working hard at fixing the bugs we've encountered today. We're going to be submitting a fix to the App Store today and will let you know as soon as it's approved by Apple. All of us on the Kingdoms at War team care deeply about the product we provide and try to provide you all with the best experience possible.

There's no reason that we would purposefully release an update with these bugs, and the fact that the bugs made it through our testing is a fault on our end that we deeply apologize for.

3. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

No I don't think you devs do care anymore... This game lasted 4 years and that's pretty dang good for any app! But y'all dug too big of a hole and this game is over. Y'all can't controle your own game anymore I think.

4. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

This is game is ATA's baby. Of course they care. And crap like this happens. Not always but it happens. Granted it shouldnt but hey. They did warn not to download it.

On another note. Watching those "***" on devs response made me think. Maybe devs should bypass the filter and cuss a bit at some players

5. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Community, was that a bypass?

6. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Haha, was the word filter not liking the wording I used. Updated so that it actually shows.

7. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

In all honesty, it's not really the devs fault for all of this. iOS 7 was filled with bugs from the moment it was released.

For all other iOS 7 users, disable automatic updates in settings so something like this doesn't happen to KaW or another app of yours, instead of blindly running into the update like me and the iOS update. :p

8. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Several players reporting if you uninstall app and reinstall from app store it wont reflect the update. It should install the previous one.

This confirmed by 2 players already

Try this out asap

9. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Didn't work for me.

10. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Just to let everyone know, we've just submitted an update to the App Store that fixes the various bugs players have reported. We're now waiting on Apple to approve it, and as soon as that happens the update will be available to everyone.

Thanks for being patient. You guys are awesome!

11. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

@kaw_community If you guys care so much about the community then why have I been silenced for 8 1/2 months now? (not exaggerating)

12. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

*read this post*
    *updated anyways*

Badass of the week, yo.

13. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Not sure if you guys saw this but letters are **** on pot buying screen.

14. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Epic fail on my part .

15. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Thank you for sharing this.

16. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Hi there are way more problems with this update my troop are no regenerating !!! 

17. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

Only happend after I could not press ok you have no troops left left it in screen can back 20 min later spy regen troops zero .. Thanks devs

18. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

 my English sucks 

19. Re: [Known Issue] Unable to View Allies from Profile

The gratitude of some people knows no bounds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.