CLARITY FROM A DRUNK RABBIT

Discussion in 'Clans and Alliances' started by OMETOTCHTL1, Oct 3, 2013.

1. The OMET clan catehcente is now open to guests looking into being permanent members of the clan, and is running Escape EBs. If you want to get to know us - now is the time. 

2. Well if you want to be a omet do u have to use OMET tag in your name? That question been bothering me for a while..

3. Clearly this is a good path for thoughtful players and a new clan is open now if you think its right for you.

4. Yes the answer js that to be an OMET you must use the derivative of the name OMETOTCHTLI and the modifications to the name are limited in order to make sure the ability we have to blend in with each other when we are in an OSW or EE remains available. But we all have our own unique identity in ways that your friends and other omets will know.

5. I've always admired omets they are very skilled and cool

6. I'm starving. Where's the omelettes?

7. OMETs don't have to be recruited. I contacted one with my old account and was accepted...

8. Please do not be disrespectful. We dot care for Tl;Dr if you did not read then just don't post.

You are wrong captain.

9. Really? Because I think I would know considering I used to be an OMET. I didn't get contacted by anyone, I asked and then was allowed to join before officially changing names and going through boot camp.

10. I'm an OMET too!

11. Who know's? I guess only current ones would. Things might change 

12. Bump cuz can and its interesting

13. If omets r on different sides of osw - do they hit each other ?

14. Nvm they do not. Confirmed by the king.

15. I've often wondered if the omets could be the downfall of a large clan. Not zaft, but similar. There certainly are a lot of them.

16. I think they could take down a clan easily. A major osw alliance I don't know. 300-400 members it states. Could do a lot of damage fighting as a cohesive unit. Whether they could overcome 1000 trained warriors from a big alliance who knows. Would be fun to watch.

I like the idea of these guys.