House of Dogs vs. wicked fate

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Garlic, Mar 6, 2014.

1. Nope no problem I really don't care good luck to you though

2. You said wow...... Golden troll joined wicket fate.

Why?

3. Because I did 

Problem Troll?

4. golden u still mad at me???

5. Lol I want you noobs over in HoD..... If you noobs start an osw (since I'm on opposing side) I won't hesitate to drop some funds on your asses. 

6. When was I mad at ya?

And no, you just used my name I just figured you could tell me why. No worries.

7. oh okay. Just asking :)

8. lololol this thread is garbage first of all im the one who told him to make the clan then it was stolen then given back so you can go screw yourselves and we'll take it to osw so put ur big pant on the end.

9. Lock this thread

10. Your whole clan is filled with visitors as soon a war ends they will flee we have loyal members and only a few guests

11. House of Dogs called in mercs to win the war

12.  this is funny to read

13. This is a friendly war not an enemy war just saying to all you people that think we are enemies and for the 50th time this is a new clan im here to have fun not cry about the fact that we have guests in the clan

14. A "friendly war" is not calling mercs. a friendly war is not this war and you shall be drug down to the depths of hell and be tortured until you rain us as the superior clan.

15. Because all of u took it too deeply and made this complicated

16. Tell you what have fun while your clan dies after the war and we pick you off one by one

17. You were just scared that you would lose so you had to be a little ***** and call mercs

18. How about u all stop making this hard we were gonna have fum until u all complicated it.

19. There is something called recruiting when u have a new clan