The Unknown Rank

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Amun-Ra, Mar 5, 2014.

1. The reasoning I'm bringing this up is it gives kingdoms goals once they see where they are ranked to help them improve on what they have previously not known where to work on to climb the leader board.

2. Awesome idea! Full support

3. Support but a slight pvp tweak somewhere it should show say the nearest 10 people to you're rank. If I knew who was ranked just slightly above me I would farm them and slow them down till I could overtake lol

4. I'm just saying, Vixen or Hero will most likely lock this if it is under 2000 characters.

5. Wooo bro!! Good job youve got my vote. Everyone likes to know their ranking and this would be a good way to make up for it :D

6. This is probably one of the best requests I've seen in awhile!
    For a competitive pvp game, personal information regarding rank should be expanded.
    It hasn't, since this game originally came out. Clans and prestige ranks are the last thing updated.

Again, much support mate!
    Kudos for Screenie

7. Support

8. MUCH SUPPORT! I FULLY SUPPORT THIS IDEA!

Just making sure the devs see that Isupport this idea 

9. FULL SUPPORT.

This. Is. Brilliant.

*slowclap*

10. Full support. I dunno y they even have ' ur rank ' at the bottom of lb menu at the mo

11. Haha kwozzie is owner in ss :lol: nice one :)

12. How'd you do that? Full support

13. This is a great Idea, while I'm sure this idea is episodic it is still a very supported one, I would like to see this happen in the near future. Nice presentation Titan.
    You have my total Support.

14. Cool idea!

15. Nice. Would love this

16. Support this has been suggested many times!!