More money per hire?

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by SpidermanRenamed, Mar 4, 2014.

1. As everyone knows, each hire gives you only 1 million gold. This is great when you start out, use your first speaker, and spam "hire me" across WC.
    However, after a certain stage, 1 million gold is, literally, nothing. So why not increase this amount?

There are 2 ways to do this:

Option 1:
    If you are 100 billion to 500 billion, you get 5 mil per hire.
    If you are 500 billion to 1 tril, you get 10 mil per hire, and so on.

Option 2: (My personal favorite)
    There is no 1 mil cap. When you first get hired, the amount of gold you receive increases gradually till it reaches 1 mil, then caps. Instead, it takes longer to reach the 1 mil cap, and after that it keeps increasing, perhaps by .002% x the previous amount, also increasing gradually.

I appreciate any feedback and suggestions, perhaps improvements.

2. And how the **** will getting 10m a hire at 500b help anyone? That's like 1/15th of an attack on HTE

3. Hmmmm I like how this thread actually has effort, and though. I like option two better.

4. It's still better that 1 mil, and it could be more, maybe 25 mil a hire from 100-500, and 50 mil from 500-1 tril

5. I like the 1t per hire one..

6. Like I said it's still practically useless unless you're making an alt from scratch. And if you have 1t to blow volleying it up, it's better to just volley with it for more profit.

7. Well, how you just hired me and I got hired back, I just made 50 mil. It's not much, but I got hired 6 times yesterday. That's another 150 mil.

8. Which is nothing...

Not worth the devs time and resources to implement.

9. Money per hire is for new players to give em a push

10. Well, like I said, I prefer option 2. But it could be more, maybe 50 mil, maybe 100 mil? Just an idea that needs improving 

11. However I wouldn't mind seeing the value be increased to give new players a faster start. Might get them liking game more quickly.

12. @Nivans: true, but being hired is a big part of the game. Why not gain more from being hired?

13. Yes I think it should be raised gold is gold

14. Thanks shattered

15. The biggest reason this hasn't been screwed with Is because changing it allows for the issue of people being able to near instantly HLBC if they have mains or know people with deep enough pockets.

16. It'd make getting the resurrection achievement much easier to get.

17. @heartfall: I don't think about 1-2 bil will instantly make you HLBC this is just a bit of a reward if you are able to get hired

18. And they should give you inferno to when you get hired

19. @Styles: how? Like I said to heartfall, how can a few extra mil get you HL, much less Tier 4 LCBC on lowlands?