Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Post count/ Join date?

2. How are people getting those new banners? Like the torn up ones

3. The new banners drop from Revenge of the Warbeast and The Reckoning.

4. Mert try deleting and reinstalling, or email ata, or roll back the update you last got

5. @Thane. If you're looking to increase your hit range without changing your build(upgrading or building more) , then your only other option would be to buy allies. It will take much more time and money to increase your hit range using allies than it would using buildings.

6. What's the difference between Aqua and inferno? And do all eBs drop it?

7. Ok ok ok. So I've been seeing the rancor wars since they came out. Ever since the first one, I've been wanting to participate, but no one lets me join.

How is a rancor war fought and can I join anyone for the next one

8. Aqua is much rarer and necessary for many later levels of high end equipment. All eb pieces that are enchantable require inferno and it is much less valuable.

Ee wars work on a ko timer as a workaround to prevent the old style turtle wars. Now its better to take out your opponent by pinning them when they go into ko and regen a certain amount before being allowed to fight again.

Try finding a small beginner clan for them, most big clans require masses of equipment bonus and heavy towers in the range of 2m adt and 2m sdt before you can war alongside pots and mithril.

9. Can anyone direct to a thread, if there is one, that has the ebs in order of unlocking?

10. Wulf's guide to epic battles in the guides section is the post for anything you need to know about ebs

11. I forget what it means In a war after people hit they say assa 1/2/5 something like that

12. @Harley that's calling out hits. The format I'm familiar with is wins/attempts/defense pots, type if attack attack/scout/steal/assassinate and ended with p(pinned) NP (not pinned) 0ed (0 remaining spies)

13. Hits won/total hits attempted/defence pots used

14. Adding to that, p:07 would mean they were pinned on the 7th minute... Sorry if unclear.

15. 7th minute meaning 11:57 or 3:27 and thanks guy

16. 7th minute means 11:07 or whichever hour

17. I want to do ee and ospvp sometime, when would you say I'm big enough to put down towers?

18. @dark

One thing for sure is
    - you need 1.5m sdt