[RESOLVED] Servers Currently Unavailable

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Update 3/3/2014 @ 4:10PM
    The servers are back online and you should once again be able to connect to the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
    ______

The Kingdoms at War servers are temporarily unavailable. We're working to resolve this as soon as possible and will provide an update shortly.

2. Re: Servers Currently Unavailable

Finally! I was dying from this!

3. Re: Servers Currently Unavailable

How can we read this forum post if servers are down?

4. Re: Servers Currently Unavailable

Well, hope it's fixed soon. Lol

5. The servers are back online and you should once again be able to connect to the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

6. **Cough** Xstal **
    Cough**

7. Wth this is unacceptable  maybe if every single player got a xtal

8. Brutal wth is the rest of my post

9. Do we get anything lots of ppl were probably full on troops and lost several billion all arround

10. o_O kaw community u seem to spam a lot. Firstly, if servers are down, we wont be able to see the message rendering it useless. Aka spam.

Secondly, with increased scroll rates, on a separate thread announcing the new eb, u mentioned increase scroll rates. Then u made another thread to tell us, once again, that scroll rates had increased

Just saying :p <3

Ty for getting servers back up <3

11. I was freaking out

12. This is like the worst thing everr, you have like disrespected me. This is like abuse, I need like crystals cos you like hurt my feelings. I said to Chantelle, that Thinking Ape, they like owe me, they like ruined my day. I will need counselling and stuff.

13. This happened twice today kaw_community, once at about 6am est. and a second time about an hour or so ago, what happened with the first one?

14. Can we get crystals for the problem