Clan Access List

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Seraph, Mar 1, 2014.

1. It's a very good idea. 

2. Seraph 3 pages and here i was thinking you suck at making threads ️

3. I swear I've seen this "whitelisting" ideal before

It's a good ideal though, especially for Mercs or wanderers.

Yet also having admins in different timezones can normally solve this.

4. @ C0ML3Y: True, however there are times even in the most active of clans that Admins might have RL to tend to.
    I'll be the first to admit that I've been negligent on door duties to have a life lol

5. Yes, I understand that, yet within a big clan, it's only a few mins waiting.. Not hours, I've never seen a clan who made people wait for hours to get into a clan.

6. Regardless, not all clans cover all time zones, so for the majority it would be beneficial.

7. Yes, I will agree on that one!

8. Was just thinking about something like this ^_^ support for sure 

9. Seraph you were left at door in the cold on purpose lol great idea SUPPORT!!!!

10. Nobody likes being Clanless.

In a Kingdoms at "War" game, most would probably be targeted off BL that are Clanless as to think one is inactive.

Another idea, maybe players could apply for the "Access List" through the clan leader. That way everyone potentially has a "Home" in which to return to after EE or EB.
    Just to keep it from getting out of hand with VIP Privileges, maybe limit the number of clans a player could get on their Access List.

Just Polishing the Idea as we go ️

11. I sat clanless for months fighting you'd be surprise how little incoming you get from lb even when clanless

Pvp is slowly dying 

Yet I understand the uses of it all, I just think it's more of a want then a need.

12. Want/Need, yea. Lots of good ideas I see get pushed to the wayside by Devs.

I would bet if the access list cost xtals, aqua, or inferno the Devs would implement it  That way they have supplemental income between random fairy item hunts 

13. I think this would be great for clans that run council-based leadership, because re-admining council is a hassle. Just whitelist and auto-admin on password, I like it 
    Combine this with the additional clan ranks/assignable powers and I think most clans would be very happy.
    Clans are the most important part of the game, whether you pvp or pve. And ignoring ideas that a vast majority of the playerbase not only wants, but would improve gameplay for EVERYONE... shows a lack of caring.

14. Support great idea

15. 100% Agree ️

16. Support, cool idea man

17. ️CLAN ACCESS LIST️
    • Controlled by Clan Leader
    • Automatic Re Entry To Clan
    • Password Option for Returning Admin
    • Limit # of Clans to VIP or # Per Player

️OWNER, Admins, and Council...Oh My️
    • Improve Clan Structure to Allow for Ranks

CLAN BAN LIST
    • Option to Join Clan is Disabled for Players

Brief Update for Discussion for New Comers

️
    Thank You All for Input!
    -Ser

18. I would say its a possibly good idea, however, what would happen if admins/owner decided to lock the door or if the clan was warring and doors automatically lock?

19. Or just have active admins.
    Problem Solved.
    Also If I remember correctly someone proposed something a lot like this recently.