Official No Match Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wars' started by admin, Feb 9, 2014.

1. We changed our roster last war, and guess what we got a match!! The only down side was we got creamed by huge accounts and sh no mids at all no point warring anymore I give up!

2. Just an idea to increase participation, how about dropping a seal to the winning clan owner & 1 to the losing clan owner? That'll give a little more incentive for all clans to sign up.

3. What can u expect from devs when they actually matched a clan with 7 LB with a clan with one LB? Yes they pretended to try to fix the No Match problem. The price is to increase the number of ridiculous match. No that it's really hard to fix the system, they just don't want to spend $ to fix it: easy to understand, the profit from the EE war is far less from EB

4. Only 1 no match in Week 6: War 4 and it was odd man out?!!!!

How come this can't happen every war!

5. That's because some or most of these are horrible matches lol

Yes let's lessen no match and give horrible matches ... Devs laughing now

Gave u exactly wat u ask for

6. Yeah I agree you asked for matches you got matches. Every one pls thank the big mouths asking for bad marches instead of fix. Ffs cant you see the irony in this . Some wars should not happened at all lesson learned?;)

7. just take away bfa on EE wars, use bfe and ur build that way it will ensure to have more even match ups and players will start to grow, also if a small can hit some bigger make it so big can hit them back, just take restricions off on who u can hit. And this will be an E Z fix to all EE war problems.

8. I'm a sh, I don't want the system to change, but I do see the frustration some people have, especially the big hansel and mid build players, I don't know what to say to mid players, because I don't know any good solutions for them to be good in EE, but for hansel, there maybe some change devs can add so that there is a place for them, which is add spy action plunder, just like in EB, a bonus add at the end of war for successful spy action, ass and scout, that way big hansel can have some impact on EE, right now, only hansel can be effective is sh/gh, and there is no reason for them/us to become big if we want do EE.

9. Above suggestion may creat another bad situation, like those Pure spy lb, spy action plunder may lead all hansel to become ps in EE

10. Yeah only that ps dont make any plunder unless thay steal. And all ee eq should be strenght base on % from player stats

11. Sort the LAG out how bout spend some money on your servers it's stupid u choose to come out of ko get the circle of death and ur ko before u can hit???? Well done devs 

12. Aiya. When we ask for less nm, it doesn't mean force bad matches!! Let 3 lb fight a 3 lb clan! Otherwise, name them the odd clan out. What's up with pairing clans where we can't hit top 3 at all?

13. So devs/Kaw community tell me the equip difference between eb accounts and EE war accounts is massive I have tried to war this season but due to my build type I can't as no clan will take me when I have warred I have lost badly due to the lb/sh stacking so how can u say no updates this season as people get further and further ahead due to bfe, and next season there will be no difference again the chaos wars were great how about u go back to that for season 4 oh no u won't coz u don't listen to your PAYING customers! This game used to be fun but now all it has become is an annoying game that I can't play the way I want! Just change the name of this game to kingdoms who eb coz 90% of your customers can't war or won't war due to the fact it slows growth or they can't win so don't want to waste there own money on this game for no reward! You need to seriously need to go back to basics and listen. you say you are looking at changing you haven't got a clue! You changed the 'gh' but that didn't work lower the hit ratio for GH/sh and the vol lvl 1 accounts that will be out by next season let them only be able to hit up to 3/4 mil not 10-17 mil. people work hard for there builds and have lined your pockets very nicely indeed so start actually listening to them or you will have no one left apart from lb but who wants to be in the top 200 when only 200 play as they have invested too much money to quit. I know you won't read this but thought I'd rant some anger but I'm just wasting my breath on you but I will not be wasting any more money

14. @kaw_admin why don't you have a discussion in this thread about some of the proposed ideas you find interesting? Get clarification on some of the points proposed. Ask questions. Get involved n show u guys actually understand social media n the value of interacting with your customers.

What I see you doing is patronizing your customers n kaw advocates by creating a kaw_community account but not really participating in the discussion.

15. Here's the funny thing we are all forgetting ...

The ACTUAL matchups SUCKED BEFORE the whole "no match" fiasco, and guess what, THEY STILL SUCK NOW.

It's as if someone was serving you rotten food, every day the same rotten food. And you're like "hey chef ! Something's gotta be done about this food! It sucks!" So the chef says "ma food sucks eh? alright no more food for you, chump!"
    Then after not getting food for a few days we all start complaining about not getting food, forgetting the fact that the food was **** in the first place.

Hilarious.

16. 

Great analogy! So true!

17. Good job devs  "pvp improvement to be released late jan, early feb"



Liars... Again....

18. do devs really listen to us?

19. Lol I guess devs dont know what the heck thay r doing, it's obviously there is a big problem n instead of fixing it they ruin it by makeing a fun strategy war game into a repeat action EB game,
    The point should be to grow ur kingdom to be stronger, but actually is that the more u grow the less u can accomplish, n if kaw admin/comunity would read on what their costumers say it would have been resolved.

Q. Why have thay (kaw admin/comunity) not answer any of our questions in this thred that was made up frome them.

A. Thay dont give a rats behind what we have to say, its been a good freaking while thay have not posted any answers.

Or maybe thay will answer n do something about it untill there is no clan sign for war and member start to leave the game, wait thay r leaving alredy.

20. Kaw's focus on the game is the social aspect in order to keep customers coming. Too bad they don't realize that those who war socialize and have stronger bonds together through good wars!