All war clans beware.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Arturo-, Feb 28, 2014.

1. My reply was directed to d-a @ applegirl. Apologies if you thought I was referring to you, I should have been more clear.

2. In Freaking's defence, I understood who it was directed towards. I can see how you could have mistaken though. I hope all is well 

3. -AppleGirl- look at Zaft vs That PS -STS8- clan clan Loada didn't hit at all and they barely lost. That's a perfect example what I did. I'm not insulting zaft at all. Just using the same situation to prove what I did. He didn't wanna hit his clannies and I respect that.

4. perhaps you shouldnt take in mercs just before an ee.....

5. The point is that you were mercing.

6. I'm sure if you talk to your clan owner about it you would let you war. If they don't, that just shows they have to win without a active person on the enemy side.

7. Thank you infamous. The misunderstanding has been cleared.

8. I was asked to come help. I didn't ask to join as a merch. Not my fault we matched my home clan.

9. Ok, then you should talk to your clan wonder before war then.

10. Don't put yourself with laoda . U not even close to him. At least the clan know he not hitting and people can't plunder him. And u just gone inactive and xtal to help um plunder and win.

11. D-A you are acting like people are stripping each other and losing months of earned gold.

It's an EE match, not an osw.

12. updated a special pic for you as damocles 137

13. D-A you should have warred and hit your opponents even if it is a home clan. If you showed respect to your home clan by not warring then they should not have KOed you knowing very well you were not hitting at all.

Friends, brothers, family fight against each other in wars. That is more respectful and I am sure your home clan would have been more proud had you done the same even if you matched them. They KOed you for easy points and that made the difference in the win/loss for Yama. Or they should not have hit you as well, but they did and that is your queue to have hit them back and show respect to Yama.

14. DA if u think what u doing is honor. Why no one from um come and speak for u. End up u are just ......... Stupid .

15. Wow
    I hope you guys farm him an keep him in pin for the rest of his KaWeer
    And the fact D-A has the balls to try an fix his situation by trying to throw ZAFT under the bus as examples makes him a huge tool
    It's war it's EE if your clan mates get butt hurt you got matched up against them is pathetic and truly not family
    Shameful to cheat out a clan who was clearly winning by a piss poor job of a merc
    Hope you get banned D-A

16. D-A is permanently silenced.
    Some perm silenced peeps have no banner. I think mods can clear banners to say nothing at all.

17. D-A it's not your fault you got matched with you family clan
    But if you or them had any honor you still would have warred the best you can instead of letting down the clan your warring for
    You should have not joined roster

18. Poor DA, did all for UM victory but now he is all by his own, good luck to u in the rest of kaw life * PS : maybe u should xtals earlier so u wont get caught 

19. OMG so now D-A you are comparing yourself to Laoda ?? That's insult to zaft itself I think you have narcism in real life ( people who compare themselves to kings and queens and other great people )
    and udder madness council how the hell does all of your GH sko in last 10 min and in those 10 min he had 4 actions ?? do the math and then talk if you can't count then don't war and if you can't backup your member D-A then don't say he didn't xstal !! He xstalled for your midgets and after that we lost our lead. Your tops xstalled and catched your 7, 11, 17 and 21 ninja xstals and reported to cc we counter xstalled and after update we were a head in plunder!!

And then comes your lovely midget D-A and xstals opens his door to your midgets and all of your midgets sko on him so if you can't do the math then don't do EE wars.

And D-A where ever you go and where ever you are I will keep farming you !!! 

20. mahmood , i am with u bro ;)