All war clans beware.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Arturo-, Feb 28, 2014.

1. I didn't xtal nor cheat/leak any information. Yes I was inactive. Any other loyal member to their clan would have done the same.

2. Hmm. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...its probably a mole. :-D

3. Don't have to defend yourself da, hopefully home clan is volleying you some gold

4. Slick move by D-A, I give you credit for the win.. You were difference in that one

5. if i was there, I'd leak info like a big dog lol.

6. That's crap. If you go out to war, then war. Period. It's not a show of respect to your home clan when you refuse to fight. They clearly hit you. It's a show of disrespect to the clan that allowed you to war with them.

7. I think d-a is a fat piece of ****. Along with the other dumb ass dick yankers that war from udder. U all are cheating dick heads and i hope to jesus the rest of ur season is bad matches and u lose. U all can suck a fat one!

yours trully ~TBB ;),,l,,

8. yeah , looks like ur home clan does not respect u at all , u didnt hit them but they did :p

9. xtal! Then bleed all over the battle field. Rinse and repeat. PM the names of your opens to your team

Better yet, spam the ever living crap out off cc, completely shutting it down .

Oh god, that would be fun

10. u are perm silenced ? really ? , ur banner says 'no status message' , wonder how thats possible , btw took a ss of it :roll:

11. Why merc if you not gonna war? Don't know if u xtaled or leaked info but to say u weren't inactive and at the same time say you won't hit is inactive.

12. moose hving fun :D

13. Did he violate tou? No. No he didn't 

14. rock: this entire situation makes me lol, and this thread is just making my evening

15. Been koed 5 times doesnt mean u didnt xtall. As you didnt get koed after u xtalled. All been down and suddenly their sh skoing on you while u had zero actions and suddenly 4 while u was koed? U was koed 10 min before end already. With 0 actions and 5 mins till end u get 4 actions... i smell a xtall and leaking :)

16. Lol. You got a mole. Great gif ashes

17. Support to D-A and Udder Madness. You guys should have completely ruined the war for the other clan like Moose said. 

18. Alright we are doomed jesus supports the noobs..

19. Strip him you won't