Hello New Kaw Players.

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Pee_0n_Me, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You have zero credibility. This thread is a joke and should be locked as spam.

2. Like posted topic said I'm here to answer kaw questions with benificial answers to help improve players playing experiance. Sorry if this has offended any players. Simply here to help further the Kaw gaming experiance. Happy Kawing!!

3. Dear KAW-guide. Something happened to all my attack buildings,allies, and I don't have a clan to hit Ebs What do I do??

4. Gnoney your a hansel build, Impressive stats might I add. You can simply join a new clan. With your impressive build you will have no problem joining a top ranked clan. Happy Kawing!!

5. Gmoney* I apologize

6. Oh boy... That just destroyed any ounce of credibility you had

7. On what planet is he a hansel? Take your fail and gtho

8. Can you explain the hit ratio and reasons someone in my hit ratio might be dtw?

9. Several reasons, Assuming your farming them it may be simply they are self pinning or unloaded on an eb.

10. Inb4 the nerd rage

11. I appreciate you wanting to help out, but I think you're doing it wrong. This just screams "Attention Whore!".

12. I typocally use the 2:2 hit ratio or 3:3 hit ratio, depending on if im in a war or farming a player or hitting an eb.

13. @DirtyLarry i can answer tht nd im a noob xD but its bcus they probably pinned themselves on ebs/quest

14. How do I organize and post over 200 screenshots? Chances are they'll upset a certain clan, because it's their comments.

I say, "Too bad, you've made your bed, get comfy".

15. I cannot tell you what 3rd party app to download to do this with. It breaks the ata tou.

16. ️ I'll look into it. ( that was a rhetorical question btw )

17. So? Who founded CR? That is my question.

18. You missed my point.. Different builds go dtw for different reasons to other builds..

Op answer me this question correctly and I will cut you a break.

This is simple

I was attacking a hansel with another player hitting too.. We were both attacking.. The hansel went dtw to the other player but stayed open for me to attack.. Why would this happen?

19. I guessd that the question was. I chuckled . I also underatand this looks lame to alot. But its merely for newer players who need help without being persecuted for wanting to enjoy the ata games we all enjoy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.