Weekend War Changes

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Poor idea saint. Good luck trying to get plunder from a big (9a/11d) attack build. Fail. Fail. Fail.

Thanks devs for further reducing my desire to war. You were given tons of ideas and come up with this?!? Really? Yes, one hour wars will fix your problems. Good ******* luck with that. Im closer to dropping this game every day. 

2. Thank you Devs - 2.5 years of effort and you've just destroyed my build ... And removed me from the wars

Can I have a refund for the thousands of dollars I've spent over that time ? Am I not a customer ? Or is customer not really part of the ATA philosophy ?

Your EE war mechanic is in principle great ... Probably the single most exciting development I'm KAWs history ... But it's alienating far to many players and far to many paying customers ...

Wars should require skill, they should require different builds , and they shouldn't be fair . Drop the match up rubbish of clans must be as near to equal as each other and make it random . Make actions relevant to the build pay so that all builds have a place in EE, and give every warring member an incentive to grow their build . The fact the HlBC and other big accounts have nerfed there builds into small Gh and SH is a travesty.

I know your can't do that in season 3 ... But for the sake of your fan base and paying loyal customers like me ... Think big and think inclusive for your war system in season 4

Thank you listening

3. Reasons weekend wars "lack" in participation :

Under 1 hour sign up between wars 11+12 and 14+15.

People have better things to do on weekend afternoons(U.S.) than to play kaw.

A quick look at the history of weekend wars shows the least participation during the 1hour scramble to reassemble and cast for said wars. We can play make believe and use less xtals on the weekend costing you revenue though, no sweat.

Anyone that wants to EE now has to be a heavily towered attack build, ally LB, or a SH. Loud and Clear message. Pure spies will have a handful of usefulness here and there, and tanksels and strategy have gone the way of the dianosaur. It's already embarrassing enough that most clans do what they have to do to AVOID mismatches, dreading what lopsided match may come their way -- instead of being excited to sign up awaiting to have a match (which comes as a rarity) and to face opponents on at least a somewhat equal playing field.

You want more clans to participate? Offer some kind of reward system to the losing side other than the chance of regaining up to 14 mith back. Double mith payout for the winners AND losers. Spare me the arguements of losers should get nothing etc -- if you keep making people think they are wasting their time, they will eventually stop. Also, most of the successful war clans have much better equipment already so who really cares.

Make tvp award rancor and perhaps EE if completed successfully. Make TVP at least strategy based, i.e, regen times, FoD style pot stage etc. This would detract from most styles of tvp abuse , and if It is repeatedly abused, actually punish the offenders instead of idle threats.

TL;DR - get ye ol heads out of year old bums and make changes that actually work.

4. And there I was thinking that this season had reached the bottom, and the devs somehow manage to surprise us - again - with a new shitty update.

5. Hansel: well, crap
    Everyone else: WOOOHOOO THANK YOU

6. JUST LOCK THE ALLIES DURING WAR SAME LIKE THE BLDGS AND EQUIPS THEN YOU WILL HAVE BETTER MATCHING. CLANS CHEAT BY EXPLOITING THAT LOOPHOLE.

7. Personally no problem with no matches this season biggest problem in my eyes is one sided matches!!! I could match clans together without even seeing better than whatever system u guys are using which is pretty rough. anyway nothing will change thx devs

8. Seeing stats***

9. Thanks for catering war times for the Western Hemisphere. What happened to the Down and Under times!?

10. Support 

11. You need to incorporate a 10 minute fixed ko into 1 hour wars as well if u are killing the 2 hour ones. This will give clans a shot to come back vs turtlers. Plus the fixed ko wars are more of a team war vs the random ones which are more individual based. I get that u have eliminated this so teams that are unorganized have a shot but for the organized clans, this wasn't a welcome change and to now completely do away with fixed is the last straw.

12. When will you show us all or some of the S3 equip

13. We are many that would luv the old wars like 4H and even 12 and 24H.

The fact that so few clans are doing S3 are down to 2 things imo;

You've allowed the SH's to exploit your hit ratio match up system, and with such low roster size, it only leaves around 12 seats for real builds.

The odd seasons, does drop a lot less attractive gear, that the even seasons.

Wars are won by plunder, and as the small builds give next to no plunder away, you would have to fix this or decide winners of wars in another way.

An SH build can be made in a week .. but yet it will smash anything below LB top, in wars.

14. Looking like still the same fail on reducing weekend war participation and no matches/horrid matches. Great research.

15. what about the people that want 2 hour wars? no there are none!!

16. Between the no matches and horrible matches. I've quit warring save 1 to try and save rancor This season is a complete joke. I know many accounts that are doing the same

17. Spend trillions in gold building towers and 2 plus years building bfa to lose wars to 3 lb and 17 sH seems a bit pointless

18. bring back 2 hour wars half the wars 2 hour other half 1 hour. 1 hour wars hardly even worth fighting

19. U successfully made my build an useless one. Now theres literally no place for hansels.Ty devs. U guys rocking out there!!!!!

20. Take hit restrictions off in wars, last war I was in I could only hit 3 targets, either was to small or to big to attack rest of war roster