new war boycott idea!

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by *donald-trump (01), Feb 25, 2014.

1. So i was trolling forums right now and i saw some guy complaining about the roster matchup problem. I see it all the time.Now i had an idea to get the devs attention. Obviously they dont listen to anybodys complaints unless its lb so why dont we try this.

Any clan that gets matched up with an unfair matchup with these lb clans that stack rosters. Refuse to mith up. Refuse to fight back. Boycott it until the lb get so tired of it that they complain to the devs about it. I mean these are war clans because they love to war. If everyone refuses to war until its changed then these war clanswith lb players.
    Anyway i put no time and effort into the thread. Tell me what you think.

2. I think the clans that get free win after free win to 50 rancor

3. Won't complain due to the fact they achieved what they set out to*

4. Ok but then what.....

5. Sure I'll take free rancor

6. So we are making LB players complain about EE wars by.... by..... Letting them win all the time and get their mithril and rancor level to 50 easily?

Sorry, think I misread

7. It would be easier just not to sign up...

8. Its not leader board player its their mods the developers trust their mods to do the dirty work and stuff (thats what I think)

9. @muddyhawk-
    The mods just silence players and stuff... They have nothing to do with the matches!

10. ...I've beaten clans in EE 5x my clans size

11. Didnt we do this in season 2 lol my clan got free mith :lol: so by all means ill take it

12. We do listen to all your feedback, but we can't force you to war if you do sign up. We'll be making some bigger changes post S3. Thanks for the feedback.

13. Fix the problem with lb players stacking with gh/sh players... I can't wait to see that. Until then the ee wars and this game is broken !

14. Support. It is always nice to see KAW admin out n a bout any size can perhaps jump into these clans that stack the rosters. True integrity of fighting strong with evenly matched up wars is where the fun is! Stacked rosters... Where's the fun... How do you sleep at night damn cheaters! Although being lb and lb friends... It is hard for them to get a match up. fix a way for the gnarly well fought wars to occur Kaw Admin please O! Can you include Twice the amount of pst evening wars? The timing amount of wars kinda suck this season...More wars please! Waring at work is not feasible n e more

15. Yes I don't war myself but I have friends who have not been able to make it since it is midnight or it is midday and they are working.

16. Whitewolfassasin get off my thread you noobtard. If you got something to say. Say it in my newsfeed