Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. No talent - No future supports this and is accepting war builds WCs and perms. holla.... also will host for ppl wanting to help enforce this movement. wall/follow or apply

2. Nice NTNF!! A well set example and props for the integrity you bring to the game! Respect.

3. We started doing this before this post. War 2 zaft vrs silver was one of my favorite wars in any season. Was a ton a fun. I like wars that are not determine at the match up instead in the last 10 minutes.

4. Everything is always silvers idea 

5. Nope just mine. Silver sometimes listens lol

6. We got tired of chasing gh every war and having perms sit

7. You should see the sh breakdown by clan ..,,,. It's sickening

8. Here's war 1 GH/SH breakdown.

Rising hawks-15
    Dragons sanctuary-12
    Die Schmiede der Kreuzritter-14
    Ghost Legion-12
    WTF- 10
    Perkutut Army-12
    Udder Madness-12
    K.O.S-8
    Kings War-11
    La Resistance-12
    I-N-S-U-R-G-E-N-C-E -10
    Division 1-12
    Faith Battleground-14
    S.O.T.R.A Folkvangr-12
    -Elysium- 12
    Mushroom Kingdom-9
    Wingless Angels-13
    -I-N-S-T-I-N-C-T -10

Now it's up to KAW players to decide what to do with them.

What mighty piece of S H I T clans.

9. The problem though is clans are stacking lb the other end if they arent warring with many SH
    Kotfe have had some amazing wars, but if we cant pull some lb onto our rosters we still get matched with the same clans as when we do have lb on out roster lol
    So even though the match ups and wars are better dropping SH - the amount of lb is increasing in their place - limited amount of lb to go around, and no offence but majority want easy wars ... The problem isnt solved
    I dont know what the solution is anymore to be honest- id rather switch back to whatever settings were in place in season 1 or 2 but i still dont think it will make a difference.
    Saying that - any lb wants to war with kotfe - drop me a pm 

10. I want the hard fought wars. Nothing more exciting than 1 ko either direction for win. That means devs got it right (not often) but if u want easy wars go farm an eb or spilatach.

11. @imitation cheese. Who NEEDS to ask any question on these forums? My curiosity is justification enough.

@amigo. I didn't say you had to pay. I did ask what people would do if it costs them a comparable amount. So... I play ee and it costs $ but not necessarily because the devs make me pay it... but they DID create the system that I pay $ money for. So as you can see my question is not incorrect.

12. Sorry... Wrong thread. =)

13. I don't know about you but bringing the game back to "Good Times" means watching Jimmie Walker in 70's garb shouting Dynamite!!!!

14. I agreed with this before I was so mad that I could not war with my build and if I did I would get creamed by a full gh/sh and big/lb players do I had to change build to sh they should have changed system long time ago its out of hand and crazy now but now I'm sh so I hope nothing changes I was so frustrated I had to change build just to war it just was so crazy how much time and work u put in just to get to not war no match or terrible match

15. It will eventually change. The devs have already made one attempt at it because of the community reaction to this issue. Now the ee community out cry is louder than ever. If you dropped build it will eventually turn on you. Maybe players who did that will get enough mileage out of it to justify the drop and maybe they won't. But it will come

16. She make tons more gold then most builds so if they do swap it on us it will be so easy to convert back fast and easy and grow faster anyway

17. I've had my talk with dd and agree with him

But listing k.o.s on a list with 8 sh look at the rest 10-15 and all clans we regularly match up to no matter how few in our roster

We are tired just plan tired of it warred so long not using any now using the bare minimum we have to to match let alone try to draw something close to a fightable match up

And before u say it we tried 6 5 4 sh tried none for over a year either 80% un-winnable or more recently just plan no match at all cause of hit ratio crap and all the other clans using 50% or more then we use currently

Then u lump us in with that group really?

Thanks that's all Ive got to say