how to get 3trill in one day

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Warlord_infinity, Feb 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Id be willing to test with 3trill

2. Limit is $500 a day last i heard. Its to reduce the people who used to spend $20,000 a day and upset the entire balance of the game. Yes. It really happened.

3. is this guy trolling or what? now i know why zaft has a no forum policy, coz dumb ass like you make the clan look dumb, and how big zaft is im sure there's more people like you in there so would make the whole family look stupid.

Run these ideas past your admins clan owners first before you come to forums first. Dont give your clan a bad name️

4. Yep. There was an article about it.

5. $20,000 a day? Who did this?

6. *looks for somewhere to hide* not me 

7. Panda: multiple people. Oil Barron's if I remember correctly

8. Dear Lord, thats just plain addiction

9. Not to mention a waste of money.

10. It may sound crazy but some people have more money than they know what to do with.

11. Who the **** leaves 3T out in a war?

12. Window - even in pwar the only one to come close to 3T would be the OSF which got the plunder FF to them

13. I know, but in essence, that is what the op described. Although the current war system doesn't support the ff mechanic.

14. What asshole would even agree to that? And second if someone had 3t I'm 99.9% positive he has better things to do with his money

15. Most ever made from a pwar was about 1.5t and if I remember right osf got about 40% of the total

16. rob a bank and spend it on kaw

17. @mattman
    It doesn't even cost a million to get 40t :lol:

18. Yeah, this sounds a lot like pwars. Wouldn't mind hosting one myself if I actually had the hansel for it. Miss those days. Devs changed war mechanics anyway so it'd suck a lot for the osf.

19. @southpaw not hansel its a pure spy, and there is no real benifit for doing a "pwar" as the osf n oaf need to constantly drop pots to stay open, and they will loose trills in a cpl pwars and no way to recoup the loses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.