Let's bring the game back to the good times :)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 20, 2014.

1. The worst troll or the best troll? ;)

2. Neither, and yet both. . . Bump.

3. The good old times? With EE?

Ffs. How about the good old times when wars were decided by more than an hour?

4. You really think all the clans are gonna listen to you?? HA!

5. I don't EE but what OP says makes sense.

This could work if and it is a big if I think get cross kaw community support, including the bigger war clans.

Let the players collectively decide what is and isn't thought of to be 'allowed', review EE clans wars from agreed start point and take action against those that don't follow the 'allowed' consensus.

The key to this is in the perceived action and clans realising that there is a consequence. Not sure how that would work but war clans could collectively set up a spy only punishment clan made up of a mix of clans, follow the Yafi example of simply telling people they don't like it and if it's not changed they won't be happy, agree to take action from own clans ;need coordination of course with others).

Whilst I think it would be fun and could work, I personally doubt it will happen due to lack of willingness in the collective action across kaws war clans (they are what can control kaw afterall).

Cheers
    Snr 

6. @smoke. Have you even read a single page on this thread? You think someone has to convince anyone about this? All that is being done here is asking players to do something about what so many of us hate.

7. @snr. Death dealer and cactus are already working on this by communicating with other clans among other... negotiation tactics. You should follow one of them. Don't be part of the group that you think is so sad

8. Lets see a few that are serious about winning come sign up with me. War 11. HF Hansels, Vol Hansel, PS, hell it dont matter.

Come cast.

With however many sh's happen to be here. Hell I dont even know... :lol:

9. :oops: Well, I had to dip out.

Wasnt meant to be I suppose :shock:

Best of luck to that clan I was just in.

Anyone have space to let me cast war 11? :lol:

10. joe_.

That's the truth, ee was a toned down war system from the start. It's for the people who loves smashing ebs and not taking much incoming, anything to them that took time and effort was wrong. Like instead of 4 hours, it's 1 hour. Instead of actually fighting it out, they use towers or little builds to avoid incoming. The old war system had it's faults too, yeah, like statless alts, and turtling, yet it was never fixed upon certain builds, it was more about getting people who actually knew how to use their build and work as a team

From the beginning, ee wars was doomed as it lost the feel of war and took away the effort.

11. Full support. Players can take back kaw. Devs could make it a max per clan of 5 Sh type builds or no match. Would change things overnight. Easy solved problem.

12. @ Wolfie The problem is that its obvious that the devs have no intention of fixing the system. People will always try to exploit the game to get an unfair advantage unless an agreement between all ee clans is made.

13. Just want to throw a caveat out: just because you use more than the recommended gh/sh/ps and lose doesn't mean you are off the hook :)

14. Well, it looks like RH isn't going to help set an example and conform. Hope y'all have fun with the inc. ️ And it won't stop until you do conform.

My advice, take it for what it's worth RH. Quit being part of the problem and become part of the solution.

Personally though, I hope you don't. I've needed some new farms.

15. Well, it looks like RH isn't going to help set an example and conform. Hope y'all have fun with the inc. ️ And it won't stop until you do conform.

My advice, take it for what it worth RH. Quit being part of the problem and become part of the solution.

Personally though, I hope you don't. I've needed some new farms.

16. Dang I hate double posts

17. ;;;sniff sniff;;;; is that butthurt I smell on getting trounced in EE ?

18. @mork. Grow a pair and post with a main instead of a stateless alt.

And no, I'm not but hurt at all. It is just a game after all. I at least can hold my head up and say I war with honor and integrity. The same can't be said about anyone who jumps on the sh band wagon just to exploit a flawed system. Those people I have nothing but contempt for.

I am part of the solution, not part of the problem. So go troll somewhere else and don't post in this tread mork.