a proposal to solve inactives and osfs in EE war (during sea

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hippy, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Inactives are a pretty big part in wars, and an inactive actually can cost a clan the whole entire war. This can be extremely frustrating. I have a possible solution that can punish inactives by varying the number of rancor levels each person gets.

Rancor levels are a pretty big motivation when it comes to warring during a season. So, the devs could implement a system like this

Top 5 plunderers get 3-5 rancor on a victory
    6-18 get 2-4 rancor points (normal amount)
    Bottom 2 get nothing

Since pure spies usually do not get very much plunder, the pure spies would get a limited amount of rancor. Also, inactives will have a much harder time getting rancor levels. Also, poor performers will not get as much rancor. I'm sure there are many problems to this, but I hope devs can put something similar to this into the game. Its frustrating when people like me are online from signup to end of war, and I do so much work only to find out we lost due to an inactive

2. Go back to the Eb's you EB Fairy

3. ^mr.349 losses I would not be talking

4. Inactive during wars.. or are devs just too **** to transfer account

5. Or we could do it to where players with 0 actions and 0 plunder don't get any rancor, that'd be much better.-NN
    @novody get out of thread or shut up.

6. This is a horrible idea. No support.

7. I think only 0 actions get no rancor. The rest get 2,

8. The zero actions zero rancor might work though 

9. I never said I wasn't an EB fairy

10. Zero actions zero rancor is better, though its not hard to just hit once. Bottom one or two isn't fair because theres always a bottom player and sometimes they pull their own weight

11. yeah I don't support topic because ive been in clans where bottom 2 was over 500 mill plunder and a win in war is not based on plunder, its based one TEAMWORK.

12. :lol: @ Redhawk.

1k losses is something to brag about now? I got to say, I love your status message. "️I hit you off bl️". Is this your way of showing that you do PvP while trying to prevent any return hits?

13. Jac was I bragging? And it is true I use battle list it's just not many people return hits and I skim  only assholes do full unloads on battle list

14. How does it punished the inactive? If the inactive cost your clan the war, nobody gets a rancor.

15. It punishes inactive if you win

When you lose a war because of an inactive, they usually get stripped. At least that's how it was in old clan before I came to MINAS MORGUL

16. Sometimes inactives have a good reason for being inactive. We had one in the week, and literately lost by millions- you know what though? We were more concerned that he was ok after his car crash.
    And as previously said - sometimes the ones at the bottom plunder have worked the hardest- heck ive been known to xtal up and sit and soak up fails for two bars - just so rest of my clan can get control and come away with 13 actions etc we war as a team, no-one gives two hoots on who gets top plunderer as long as we give it our all
    And if you win with an inactive - you should be happy you got a win, infact after all moaning about no matches- be happy you got a match lol

17. 0 actions loses their best building, loses the amount of golf they currently have, every building, all pots gone, all equips gone (mith), all aqua/inferno turned into electronic back messages. Auto-reset.

18. 0 actions loses their best building, loses the amount of golf they currently have, every building, all pots gone, all equips gone (mith), all aqua/inferno turned into electronic back messages. Auto-reset.

19. 0 actions gets 0 mith 0 rancor and 0 EE anyway

20. Grow some spine and farm inactive - easy solution.