buying heath crystals

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by DARK_KAHN, Feb 21, 2014.

1. Can the devs make it so we don't have to buy Heath crystals with real life money but instead a choice between in game gold and real life money
    For example 5 health crystals with a bonus 1 crystal is 50 billion gold or 5.00$
    Another exsample 20 Heath crystals with a bonus 12 crystals is 100 billion or 20.00$

The same could go for nobility points but scince u can buy a seal of the damned or a horn of clydor the nobility points would cost more in game gold

For exsample 50 nobility points for 70 billion in game gold or 5.00$
    Another exsample 765 nobility points for 200 billion or 75.00$

With this even people in real life that don't have a lot of money can still get Heath crystals and nobility points without spending a fortune

2. O no no no no no no no

3. Nope. No. No.

4. makes no sense haha

5. Those without the money for crystals can get them through quests. They don't drop a lot of them, but still a decent amount. I know it can be frusterating that so many extras cost real life money, but the devs do have to make money. Every upgrade we beg for, cry over, and whine about costs money. To add crystals in game for gold will lose them a lot of money. To even possibly work they would need to be prohibitably expensive. Perhaps adding another drop option for those who have completed quests though would not be amiss.

6. Lol
    Op wants to say earn 100b then buy xtals
    Use those xtals and make 100b then buy xtals
    Same goes with seals earn 50b in a hte spend that to buy another seal
    Buy.spend.buy.repeat

7. Xtals and seals is the devs business end to this game and not the free portion. This is not going to happen and shouldn't be supported to begin with. Seriously xtals are not that expensive anyway.

8. @ shalshav I'd do that. Because then all my other accounts and clan mates would gain from the free gold they get.

And that's exactly why it won't happen. In game gold would explode. It would be exploited to the point of ridicule and destroy any ability ata has to earn anything from this game.

9. I could then use alts to make nob for me a seal 

10. Lol is love this but it's never gonna happen ever...simply put:

No real money = no game

11. HI EVERYONE LETS BUY XSTALS WITH GOLD TO MAKE THAT GOLD BACK!

Let's call it gold recycling :lol:

12. Stop being cheap op

13. You can get health crystals and nobility points from quests. Remember this is a free game, you do not have to buy health crystals at all. If you are willing to spend the money, then go ahead and buy what you want :) Besides the devs are generous sometimes and give out free health crystals.

14. Let it happen for a week just to watch forums explode with spam hating on it.

That could be fun. Right?

No.

15. 6 xtals:50B
    32 xtals:100B
    320 xtals:1T
    1 word:NO!!

16. Support️ and occassionally give us free crystals as well

17. No support.

18.  Yea right this will never happen. Plus prices are way to low.

19. Yes and while we're at it lets change your income I to fictional pixels and see you feed yourself with that.