Scrag the Bloodless - The Summoner

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Dev why scroll not supported in idevice cant see drop??

2. 4Th try. Keeps erasing. This about does it, time to quit!!! I have done many Smoke Signals & not gained a single drop! REMINDS me of inferno, (3 drops since Thanksgiving). Not aqua, over 160 of them. Game has been ruined.

3. Hey yall,

These are the new relics and the ring from ss enchanted. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Also, the ring needs 9 scrolls, weapon needs 10 scrolls, and hands need 11 scrolls to enchant.
    Hope this was of help.

5. Look at the positive. All the guys(probably 2 in a million) with the enchanted equipment from SS can now charge a seal to visit your clan to help finish the main bar.

Our dear devs, please stop smoking the smoke from Smoke Signals. Your signals at the higher regions of your anatomy have gone kaput!!

6. People asked for War improvements, spy banners and maybe another land set or new building levels. Nothing so far.

Instead we get an EB. Oh great. I can't remember any forum post where people asked for another Srag the Bloodless EB, not after Smoke Signals.

Devs wrote they postponed Building upgrades because not enough people are ready for that and now they released an EB nearly no clan can finish right now?

7. Ermm what bs have you sold us now devs. Increased drops of scrolls. You guys having a laugh. 12 hrs hitting eb and only 5 scrolls drop. Jeez its gonna take longer than the banners to get these relics activated. Put the damn scrolls up for sale instead, like mith, inferno and Aqua.

8. What was the point of releasing an epic no one can hit. You guys seem to have lost direction a tad. I am so pissed with this game atm. Its falling apart at the seams. Get back to kaw how it used to be 2 years ago plz devs. At least it was more fun and less stressful.

9. I've yet to see anyone with the enchanted relic eq, I got one helm relic, then saw how many was needed to enchant it an moved on, to much work an probably not worth it

10. Kaw_admin/ community, I'd you have all 3 of your relics enchanted rather than just 1, Gould you do more damage to the main bar?

11. After numerous b2b SS ebs, im feeling the need the throw in the towel on drops ! You have to be a novice player to aquire these making your standard KAW player not able to progress into something more.

12. Dear Developers,

Hope you are doing well.

Can we please get back to equipments the way they used to be before you came up with the genious idea of scrolls and smithing and what not. The whole community is distraught with the way your scrolls drop or the lack of the drops.

Even after your so called increase in the drop rate none of us have seen anything and that new EB is collecting dust because 99% of KAW cannot do it.

Before you increase the drop rate by another .0009% do tell UA you have a fail safe, that if I somehow in a year manage to collect the required 10 scrolls for the ring (example), I hope the next 1 year will not get wasted collecting more ring scrolls when I have already enchanted it and need the other scrolls.

From one fail execution to another you have single handedly managed to drive people all across the world nuts, all from your HQ at Canada. By any chance have you been hired by the Canadian Army as a part of their World Domination Master plan.

I humbly request you to please make a 10 point announcement thread where you lay down your demands one by one so we can appease you to have this torture stopped once and for all. I am willing to sacrifice my ancestral goat which has been handed down to me over generations to have you guys return to the normal way things used to operate.

Thanking you kindly.

Another frustrated Kawer driven nuts by your new promotions and changes in the name of game advancement.

13. You devs should make ebs like rotwb or hte drop very rare xtals. its hard to obtain them once done with quests. i use them to help other ebs and clans finish like a merc. im running low on xtals but i hate to see a clan not finishing an eb that i could help finish. please add xtals do be a rare drop of like idk 5% on exclusive ebs like revenge of warbeasts or haunt escape. pls add these so we can help and merc around. thanks for reading

14. First people want smithing or something like that, now they want it gone because they arent patient enough to get the correct amount of scrolls? people are quitting bc they dont get scrolls that fast as they hoped they would, 1 word: LOL, how harder it is to get, how happier you will be if you get a scroll, right? keep positive, heads up and cheer up guys, you will get there.

(P.s. i have only 2 ring scrolls) ((yea i know it sucks)) lol

15. I need t get eb battle ca giude..how to attacksummom ?.. where i can read?

16. I did around 20 SS after the increased drop rate, only to give up after receiving 0 scrolls.
    That is an awful drop rate, assuming I had got 1 scroll drop there, I would still need another 7/8 which would likely take a minimum of 150 SS (probably more), absolutely ridiculous.

Who really wants to spend that much time trying to get scrolls to enchant the relics, which let's be honest, aren't that good. The idea was good, however the execution of it was very very poor.

Either increase the drop rate, or make The Summoner open to anyone.

17. Hey check it out everyone a new eb nobody will ever be able to do cause scrolls never drop. Oh and look more equipment that will never get upgraded because devs say the items to upgrade them are even more rare . then the scrolls

18. Hopefully ill be able to try this eb sometime in the next 30 years but I doubt it at the rate scrolls drop.

19. This is stupid devs just let us use aqua and inferno on the new gear I can't even begin to explain how lain this is. And yet more equipment that's even more rare. LAIM.