✪ - KaW ArenA - ✪

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Lady_Liz, Feb 18, 2014.

1. Terrific idea !! Like it 

2. Great idea

3. I love the idea only i agree with the variation of 1 xtal per war as the devs would possibly have to spend a fair junk of investment to manage this.

4. I like this idea, and am sure it could be made available in some form or fashion, maybe not exactly as proposed, but some form of opt in, small roster arena. I like it a lot, full support!
    And just an fyi

Users browsing this forum: ---RA_-l_M_M_O_R_T_A_L-__RA---, -Riss-, Ashvar, CHEESECHASER, HS-sklar56, iIlii-____iI-N4T3_Iillii______, imperfectone, IXlGlXl__HiT-RaTiO__lXlLlXl, jjjoey4, kaw_community, Killa_tom_, llIlllIlIllIlIIWhiteHand-CheeZeYPooFllIlIlIllIlllllIl, LOTR__korgan3__LOTR, MUSHROOM-Seph-KINGDOM, Pushead, REAPER__ll_S0uL_ll__, Sirgog, SO__ThELeGeNdOfKaW__RA, TFH_l_DarkGhost_l_TFH, The_Boy_Scout, ThyGunZ, TrueBlade, Twiceofus, vengance17, Wakebuster and 2 guests

kaw_community was looking at it too!!

5. You have my support!!

6. This is a fantastic idea! Support 

7. Support. This sounds great!

8. 100% support SH here and not having to buy spy pots would be a money saver and no one would complain about the issue no more. Now would this get rid of EE wars or not:..?

9. I stopped reading after "sorry if this has already been posted"

Looked at comments; SUPPORT?

10. Great idea Liz, full support. I think you'd have to have 1 xtal allowed per war though in order for the devs to make money and for it to be viable long term. As has been said they'd need to invest a bit to get a thing like this up and running and maintain it. Fantastic idea though and the match up criteria sound good -cs, bfa and bfe formulas sound like they would work. You'd think with 3 person wars and good rewards there would be lots of sign up's which should mean less no matches 

11. Fantastic idea I love it. Hope it's implemented ASAP. Leave it up to the gamers and not the devs to finally come up with an intelligent idea.

12. Support!

╖╥║╥╓╖╥╖╓╖╖╥║╓╖ ║║║║║║║║║║║║║╙╖ ╙╨╜╨╜║╨╜╙╜╙╨╜╙╜
    ╦╗║╗╔╔╗╔╗╔╔╗╔╗╔╗╔╗
    ║╣║║║╠╝╚╗║║╣╠╝╠╝║║
    ╩╝╚╚╝╚╝╚╝╚║╚╚╝╚╝╝║

13. Wow - an idea that might actually bring fun back into the game! Full support - devs please acknowledge there are some good ideas here and listen to your customers!

14. Support, well thought out