Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Look at the dates of the first 2 posts on this thread o_O

2. Exactly, they where merged, the first posts from the original MM thread where deleted by the developers.

3. How do I reply to a thread?

4. How do I quote something in a thread if I am using an iPod touch?

5. [quote="HotDragonKing"*]How do I quote something in a thread if I am using an iPod touch?[*/quote]

you do it something like that, but without the asterisks. you have to type it out.

6. you just replied.

7. how does "you're too weak/strong for this opponent" work exactly

8. It is if the person is out of your hit range somebody with say 3mill cs and up wouldnt be able to hit anyone under around 1 mill cs or lower

9. I do not know how to figure out hit ratios, but i believe certain buildings widen your hit ratio.

10. but how does it work. the algorithm

11. 43 Days

Peeps are saying this person llllllllllSamuelp82llllllllll has completed his full build in 43 days.
    Is it really possible to do that or is there some tom dickery going on?

12. alot of money spent in those 43 days

13. Opponent/Defender to strong/week It works like such:

Say you where 100% soldiers and spies, your opponent was at 10% soldiers and spies.

Your opponent also has stats like this,

400k/400k Attack strength and defense
    300k/300k spy attack and defense

But you have

800k/800k attack strength and defense
    500k/500k spy strength and defense

You have the stat and max unit advantage so your opponent should be DTW, even with def pots.

Opponent too strong works like that but opposite and BFA and BFE has it's factor.

14. Now as for the sailor guy was fully built in 43 days, yes it's possible. Just requires LOTS of activity, like 17 hours a day activity, with him hitting pots and using an xtal on every eb.

But it's possible none the less.

15. I'm sorry, but parts of this are incorrect. If you would like to know about fight mechanics, click here.

16. Seems pretty correct, I was answering quick as possible so minor details have been left out, also I believe that correcting everyone is slightly annoying BUT I do fund your intentions efforts very good, I enjoy seeing people try to help. But yes I was slightly incorrect on a few minor things. As I said I was quick and have never really been fond of studying fight mechanics, as he was asking for algorithm. Now I do though just go with what the system says.

17. Also may I state the percentages in that thread seem off some, unless I am just really behind on KaW mechanics which is a great possibility.

18. ya. both your answers suck. i mean how does that work not "give me an example where someone is too weak" or "when can i not attack someone".

i sayd how does the weak/strong system work!

19. am I considered a GH that is good for war? If not do I need to add more guilds or what?

20. You should grow more and get better equipment before warring.