Goodbye... I'll be back one day I hope

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Berd_, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whatever I dont know u. But what I can say is dont go inactive. If u cant play game like ebs and ees just spend few minutes talking to ur friends. :( its really bad when someone leaves it felts very bad for friends. Thinking that u was gone.

One of my friend did like that I felt very.bad

2. Sad to see you go dude.

Viva Ronaldo
    Portugal will win the world cup!!

3. Dev cut short my first post!!! gd bye

4. So many leaving. :-(

Farewell.

5. Berd, return to me. Don't leave:( I'll go purple for you... you best return soon.. I'll miss you...

6. Take care berd, good luck in rl

7. It's been great knowing you had many good times in the kaw world wish you the best and you better get ur ass back someday soon! Thanks for the post about the clan take care my friend

8. Goodluck on RL 

9. dammit berd who is going to roast idiots in wc.... no one done it like you, bears away to cry into his kawfee cause kaws lost another legend but hopefully not permanent.

10. NOOO NOT BERD DON'T GO :'(

You shall be sorely missed, berd shall forever be the word!

Come back soon. Or I'll get eichard to dress uou in a sheep suit.
    Good luck with whatever needs doing!!

11. See you soon from the blerghler :(

12. I can't believe this is the end...
    You will be missed my friend and I hope everything goes well for you.

13. Damn it Berd. You are a big part of HiT. Hope you come back to us buddy. Until then take care. I'll still find a way to harass you about the Heat winning it all again 

14. I'm going to miss you Berd Berd. Best secretary am ever had, even tho you are always harass me for raise.. No worries Gann will most likely take over :) Am will miss your cc abuse and all the lovely sweet things you say in pm, and all the help you given me when Am not understand. Good Luck in you RL and hope see you soon.. I'm still luv ya, remember am forever your dream woman .. Hahahahaha Take care Berd 

15. Bump to AT cause berd is that awesome

16. Inb4 norma_jean ask 4 reset

17. Enjoy life bud, cya some time in the future 

18. Sad to hear you leaving. Good luck mate were ever life takes you.

19. Berd, good luck in life brother. Was a pleasure fighting beside you and you will be missed from our little tap tap game!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.