Goodbye... I'll be back one day I hope

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _Berd_, Feb 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's painful to write this... More than u can ever imagine... But it's a goodbye from kaw.

I want to post forum Becuz i still believe there is some hope for this part of kaw.

I don't care if u read this or not... But the people who endured all my rants and perhaps overwhelming craziness deserve it.

It's just a game I know and I love to tap tap, but kaw was more than a game for me... It allowed me to make bonds with amazing people, to learn, to grow as a person, to have fun, to know new culture and new ways of thinking.

Ebs, ee wars, osw, drunk cc nights, awkward noob moments.... I allways keep them close to my heart.

Sure it took some money away from me but it gave me more than I would ever expect from an mobile app.... Moments that I will allways cherish when they cross my mind.

I apologize for missing someone but I don't care if this is too long for u to read, I'll try to say not a goodbye but perhaps a see u later.... If my English allows it.

To ultra clan.... I was with u since my 5min mark I this game till a year ago. I've learned how to play this game and enjoy it. I saw what u did for this game and some people should learn from u. Best sub clan management I've ever seen... And I hope u return to ur former glory.

To The Hit Squad... I was delivered to ur door steps and u embraced me... We fought many battle together allways with a smile and lots of humor... And u have the best CC in kaw... The best warriors.... And most important the best group of people around.

APOCALYPSE.... love to True Spartans, chaos reborn, Sparta elite, wrath of God and Knights of the fire emblem... I won't say we play the game how it's supposed to be played... That's a personal opinion... But everyone should played like u do and feel honored to be part of this amazing family.

Now to an almost infinite amount of peeps that kept me playing

Stos reserved but a teacher more than u will ever know, teo bro lol Tyvm for everything please keep sabs on check for me!!! Steve wise and allways a good person, wirl... ... ... Cow game was amazing, Pantera some don't like u but u r a good fellow and I hope u find ur red head love, mom still awkward to call u that but oh well u r were like one for me for a long time

Bad hope ur new clan turns up a good one ty for the lessons in ultra subs, polar u crazy xtals dude please give ur interns a break, tk good with words and a peculiar sense of humor, Peru sorry for hitting u so many times but I couldn't help it, mat I shall visit u one day ty for the regular checks on me, blue keep helping new comers and give so much to other even when they don't give that back to u,
    Tiger please be purple again once in a while for me, Bill and Bruce allways thought u were the same lol, rogue sweetheart hope I'll visit u someday,

Igodv2 errr fire.... Karaoke nights!!! Chint u pervert

Vix ty for all the support in ee, rocks tar vine u ee midget killers. Metal Freefood please shut up, skep don't reset again, chi and trem wise and crazy by that order please don't change, babs I resign from my secretary duties but I still love u, Mike hope everything OK with u, xxx allways call me when u need anything bro, Nikki will u still marry me?!?,

Yuno hope my words gave u confort when u needed and my advice made ur approach to life different, niz my ebony princess pacers will win it all this year, front and sassy Tyvm for everything and will u ever adopt me?, Blaze I wanna see in next WO!!! Trin u lovely midget, Ben aragorn stop being lurkers. Ting rip I'll allways keep u in my prayers, Brandy I hate love u!!

Nas I will still play in fantasy nascar and spank ur ass

Honey ty for the talks when I most needed them

Roland.... ALL HAIL KING ROLAND!!! a kaw role model!!!!

Gannicus please keep spreading bromance in kaw!!!

Jack ur bad temper is amazing but u never say what people want to ear... U just say what u want and u fight like few in this game!!

Ase Sry for CR7 we shall surf together sometime... U R THE BEST WARRIOR IN KAW!!!

crystal Mary.... Sry for the lot of pms and the Sry for disturbing u pms but oh well I couldn't help it, U SHOULD BE A MOD In this game, and I'll try ranch once just Becuz of u

And last but not least...

Blerghy u guide day news steps in this game and ur contributes never got the appreciation they deserved but u r in the top.... Just leave those sheep alone lmao

Sabine Marie I need to pay u a visit u crazy frog!!!! My kaw grand mother, I learned to be passionate about kaw from u.... Miss the quizzes and really hope ur life turn up the way u want.... I'll vote u for a Nobel prize in literature when the day comes

Snow... My owner, my mentor, my friend... Life maybe hard on u but u allways come back, u recruited me from wc on my first few minutes and kept with me till th end.... I love u!!!!!! Go reds!!!!

TL Dr meh troll away and I expect u to be farmed!!!! Fair warning lol

Ty kaw for everything and I hope I'll came back one day.

Tears flow thru my face while writing these long text but I needed to do it.... I made real friends and want to thank then all(Sry if I missed someone).

Kaw please keep growing and Hello in new comers, don't get greedy and learn how to sustain this amazing app.

And yes Berd is the word lol ( annoying song)

P. S. Japanese twins one day I'll find u

Happy kawing and have an happy life everyone

PORTUGAL WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!

2. Lol and I forgot tones

3. And Danny.... I'll be closer to u now... Need to buy me some hot beverage

4. So sorry to see you go. I enjoyed fighting with you last EE season.

Just remember, if you leave today, you can always return tomorrow. We will keep a light on for you. I hope to see you here again some time in the future

5. BERD WAS MY BFF IF U TROLL HERE I WILL KICK UR ASS!!!!!!!!!

6. You shut up berdy!

Sad to see you go man... Hope you comeback gan needs you badly.

Cheers bro 

7. im in so much awe and taken back by this i litteraly dont know what to say!!!! seriously ill miss you my friend:(

8. You've been one of the most fun players I've ever met in kaw. Real life first, always. Def gonna miss you but wish you the best.

9. Good luck Berd! See u again

10. Berd 
    Goodbye bud.. Hope you'll be back soon..

11. Bye berd I hope you come back some time ️

12. You fathead you're half the reason why I call this home  ill miss you bud. Stay in touch

13. Awe Berd...from one perv to another you will be deeply missed. Come back and sing one more time pretty please 

14. Berd!!!!! Been a bit since I've seen you mate but it's a sad day when kaw loses you. You're an awesome guy and I'm so sad that I won't get to post "b-b-b-berd, berd, berd is the word" in CC again.

All the best luck in real life and I hope that you'll come back again...soon.

15. Ahh man you were a riot berd, take care and good luck to ya brother. Hope to see you around again soon.

16. Love from True Spartans. Good luck in rl bro

17. My little Angry Berd ️ You better still come and hunt me down and visit me
    I dont know what else to say apart from im gonna miss you - a lot
    You talk about the people you have met on KaW but I dont know if you realise the positive impact you have had on people 
    You will be missed

18. Good Luck Berd in all your RL endeavours. Hope to see you back one day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.