Post Questions Here

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by CoS-Dillybar, Dec 14, 2009.

1. 0.72% chance of getting nobs, about 0.0001% chance of getting an xstal

2. When you go to clan️clan events️Epic battles, it shows epic battles that are just starting. would it be nice if we could sort by EB type and by EB time left? Would that be a good update?

3. Possibly, depending on what you feel is better, others have different opinions, that's what makes everyone special. When someone actually agrees 100% with you than they are either a kiss ass or someone who can't make decisions for themselves. Usually both.

4. How many attack builds can u have and still b considered a gh? Haven't made it that far yet...just wondering

5. Depends on how many guilds you have

6. As long as less then 25% of your builds in total are attack buildings (Towers dont factor in) you'd still be in hansel mechanics

7. As lady said, I personally feel that over 5 attack buildings per 25 lands, than you're not hansel.

Like if you had 25 lands, and 6 where attack, I personally wouldn't consider you hansel, while others would. It's on personal opinion.

8. ~.885% for nobility and ~.02% for crystals from my own testing. .0001% chance is EXTREMELY low, like 1 in a million. :lol:

9. :lol: Yeah it's 1 in 10,000 lmao, but my own readings around 0.895% for nobs and 0.2% in my own testings, though it is a chance I could be wrong.

10. For me it's 100% ;)

11. Ooh he's getting the big numbas!

12. Why on the leader board is Cella better than RedStar but in the clan rankings Redstar is better? Please reply to my wall

13. This is a very interesting question, well RedStar has better Stats than Cella, which is how clan rankings works, as for LB it goes by Allies, she had better BFA.

At least I think, may have mixed that up.

14. Anyone know when PWars were taken out? Around what date?

15. Redstar has better bfa, hence why he is further up on the allies leaderboard. The overall leaderboard is a mix of a ton of things. I think it might be her successful actions compared to his that puts her up so far.

16. @cow

That answer is wrong.

The right answer is that Red has better allies and, therefore, better overall strength, which is how clan rankings work.
    The overall leaderboard is based off of other factors, such as battles won, which is why Cella is higher on that.

17. And pwars were taken out in the summer of 2011

18. Allies are counted in clan records too

19. Battles won isn't counted in CR not sure about the LB and value isn't a factor on any if I remember rightly, aside the value board lol

20. Resilience,

I didn't know the allies LB was based on BFA. I thought it was based only on the total value of all your allies.