- Bounty Hunter - v2.0 [Reworked] (1v1 EE Wars)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by W32SQLE_Anarchy, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Great idea op . Full support, but I don't agree with the groups part, and the reward would be smaller so people don't abusive the system an get 300 mith a day. I have a lot of questions about the mechanics of the system. I have great ideas for this and I think devs will agree!! 

2. Support !!
    It'd be nice if the 1v1 and groupvgroup coexisted

3. Ah feel free to follow me then, can't guarantee I'll remember about it though, just remembered about this thread when I saw it on AT today. 

4. Nice thread but should be updated full support

-infinity

5. Support, sounds awesome

6. How about, players can be able to put out bounties on players, say lb wants a gh attacked.. He pays 10mith or so, and then it'll be randomised and sent to another player within stats range of the target, if the player succeeds, he gets the 10mith

7. Tl:dr but I like a all the ideas, support.

8. put me on the support list

9. I support the idea, seems to cover all possible flaws

10. Support. Very good idea, I would like to see this implemented into the game as so many noobs seem to think that farming is against the rules of the game because SOOOO many clans have "no hitting more than 5 times" rules which are, in my opinion, a bigger cause of the "eb age of kaw" than the ebs themselves. If new players are told they aren't ALLOWED to hit others then likely they won't. *Rant Over*