The Animal Wars (Voting has begun)

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by JohnnyScammrNamesMichaelMartin, Feb 15, 2014.

1. The Animal Wars

[​IMG]

So how this works is that you have 1 hour total to post on animal choice. Please only post 1 animal per person. The animals have to be reasonable. If you post more than one animal name, I will take the first animal you chose. You have until Friday February 21st - 23rd to get your teams of 25 ready. More room will be added to the number of participants if needed. I am only allowing 20 animals to be in these wars. So that is 20 teams. After the hour is up the thread will be updated with all animals chosen and you will be able to vote for which animal you would like to see in the wars!

[​IMG]

An update will be put on this thread in an hour to allow voting. Voting will go on for 24 hours. The top 20 will be picked.

[​IMG]

The animals chosen for this war will have 3 days of pre-wars. Starting Friday when I pm the team leaders, this thread will be updated. It will show what teams are to declare war against each other. If you do not declare war by the required time given on this thread, you will be automatically disqualified. All the teams to war against each other during this pre-war test will be chosen at random. The real wars will start March 3rd and last through March 17th.

[​IMG]

Team leaders will be chosen also. Jester, Ashley, and I will be the pickers of the team leaders.

To be a team leader, you must have 6m cs and have war experience. The reason team leaders will be chosen by jester, Ashley, and I is to prevent any favorites from being chosen. Team leaders that qualify will be chosen at random. If you would like to apply to be a team leader, please wait until after the voting has ended that way you know which teams are going to be in for the wars.

All team leaders will be required to follow me and apply in my pm also or they will not be in the running.

Now, about being backed by kaw, I asked support about it. Here is their response,

Thanks for your suggestion! We love hearing from our players, and we’re always looking for ways to improve our games.

We urge you visit our FORUMS and be as vocal as you can with your thoughts and ideas. We post updates at the beginning of each week and our Devs read through the forums regularly looking for our players’ feedback, as well as their suggestions, recommendations, and reports on issues they may be experiencing in the game.

Please post in the forums, as it’s the best way to get your comments in front of the Devs and to drum up public support.

In the meantime, we will continue to make improvements to our games, features, and other services. Thanks again for your email!

If I can get enough support for this idea, then kaw is very likely to back this. So for all you that like rewards and wars, this is a good event for you!

Well, let the suggestions start! Voting begins in 1 hour!

UPDATE: Suggestions are over

Here are the final tally of suggested animal names

1.Honey badger
    2.Wolf
    3. Lion
    4.Tasmanian Tiger
    5. Unicorn
    6. Human
    7. Bull sharks
    8. Panthers
    9. Anacondas
    10. Pythons
    11. Piranhas
    12. Polar bear
    13. Dinosaurs
    14. Bears
    15. Cheetahs
    16. Elephant
    17. Raptors
    18. Roaches
    19. Apes
    20. Snake
    21. Squirrel
    22. Panda
    23. Reindeer
    24. Octopus
    25. Flying squirrels
    26. White tiger
    27. Bald Eagle
    28. Dragon
    29. Rhino

This thread and the pictures were put together by xXxRPL_toxiczone_RPLxXx. This will be a player hosted set of wars!

2. Re: The Animal Wars

Honey badger :lol:

3. Re: The Animal Wars

I choose wolf 0.0

4. Re: The Animal Wars

And sign me up for team leader candidate please :D

5. Re: The Animal Wars

Wait is picking an animal the same as registering? Cuz I ain't registering :lol:

6. Re: The Animal Wars

No, to register you have to friend me and apply in my pm. Now is just a time for requesting animals

7. Re: The Animal Wars

I stand by honey badger :lol:

8. Re: The Animal Wars

I might have to extend suggestion for a bit if more people don't start suggesting lol

9. Re: The Animal Wars

Lion :evil:

10. Re: The Animal Wars

Oooooor you could allow more suggestions :D

11. Re: The Animal Wars

Do you want to suggest another? Lol

12. Re: The Animal Wars

Tasmanian Tigers :devil:

13. Re: The Animal Wars

Dammit. W/e lol

14. Re: The Animal Wars

It's : evil : lol just take away the spaces :evil:

15. Re: The Animal Wars

They have to be reasonable?
    So much for team Unicorn...

Team Hooman, anyone? :eek:

16. Re: The Animal Wars

Thanks lol. 1 letter off :lol: oh and bull sharks, panthers, silverbacks, anacondas, pythons, piranhas, polar bears annnnnd....diamondbacks. :D

17. Re: The Animal Wars

I'll allow team unicorn. Just nothing stupid like, team half shark half jellyfish. And call it jellyark. Thst is unreasonable

18. Re: The Animal Wars

Alastar, no more suggestions until I say so :lol: your having way to much fun lol

19. Re: The Animal Wars

Fiiiiiiiiiine :cry: but uh.....did any of them count? :lol:

20. Re: The Animal Wars

I'm counting all of them. But only because we need the suggestions lol