Remove sh from this game

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ScarrFace, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Could You remove sh from this game like You did with gh.

2. Not that simple buddy. Guilds were meant to have lower plunder, and were never fixed. Stronghold of Shadow is meant to be better in plunder.

3. Ya please just remove all accounts from the game!!!! That will solve all are problems!

4. Could you make a more detailed post.
    Like other people do.

5. Sh causing lot of no match

6. I vote OP to be removed from the game!

Support?

7. Please understand that no matter what you remove from the bottom spectrum people will just use the next best thing. You will not remove smaller players from wars & it is actually a really silly request. Without smaller builds the game would eventually die out.

8. Brokensword very politely put my friend!

All builds should be able to war!

And with such a poor effort at a forum post, no effort, no support!

9. This is by far my favorite suggestion so far.

It's sh genocide.

10. gslug ... best answer ever! ... couldn't have summed it up better ... 

"remove this!" and "remove that!" ... "give us more of this!" and "give us more of that!" ...

... until the greatest two heros will have to face each other only bc all others got removed ... at least those two could not claim any active allies for themselves only anymore ... good bye BFA ... 

11. Best idea ever. SUPPORT

12. actually ... maybe THAT is "how the game is meant to be played" ... 

13. No supporr

14. Ancienne has the best ideas

15. you want this, and you want that, well i want a unicorn with wings that can talk.
    :cry: but i've been very very bad. :| so santa didn't give it to me :cry: :cry: :cry:

16. Support infamous idea that post deserves a forum post of the year award.

17. Kaw is a diverse community, all builds are welcome!!!

18. Well everytime someone finds a good build, others who don't have it are going to hate. But isn't that's what's funnest? Becoming the best you can be? They found a nice build.

19. On page 1 all of the SHs came out of lurk and proclaimed why they're so important :|

20. No support at all