Idea of a kaw community event.

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by KING-Lion-Heart, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Hello KAW community! This is long term player, Who's been thinking alot about his favorite -Game- I know this is too be ahead of it's time but what the hey lets go for it!
    KAW has it's very own type of players, -THE EPICS, THE WARRIORS, & THE LONE WOLFS- *AKA,EPIC BATTLERS, WAR LOVERS, & PVP FACE PUNCHERS LOL. BUT what I'd like to see is everyone as a community working together. What I had in mind hear me out the next KAW anniversary the devs hold a world event, One to top them all! Where all the clans big or small take a part to work in teams two sides kinda like the force lol -light side- or dark side- The two sides battle the same enemy, Both with there own reasons while being a pase based event teams battle the enemy to win event based abilitys say double payout ten minutes? Pase one is completed fallowed by a four hour intermission, Before the beginning of pase two of the event, Where the event abilitys come into action the two sides war afterwards depending on plunder ether side gets an damage boost for the first ten minutes of pase two, so on & so forth lol throwing ideas at yall just thinking trying to get other ideas popping dont be to harsh, KLH

2. Wall of text... I got confused of what it's trying to say, break it up some

3. SORRY ABOUT THAT GUYS MY STUPIDITY IN THE MATTER OF FORGETTING TO PUT THE-H- IN PHASE LMAO

4. Seems cool. But I think it may be pretty top heavy unless teams were random.

5. Oooo it does seem cool. So basically like factions?

That does sound nice. Makes PvP better IMO.

Fight for your faction, win the territory, become the best kingdom! Kingdoms at War play now.