Idea: Trading System

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by spAdeACE, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Any one ever thought of a "Trading System or Trading Market"? No, well i guess now you did. LOL so yeah it would be great for KaW to have a trading system, where players can trade items with eachother, such as equiptment, marketplace items (to clanmates only) and so on.... yeah wouldnt that be great? I know right!

2. Only thing that needs to be said is

Alts.

3. Nope this idea has never been thought of! You are a true genius! I vote you to help kaw_admin in his struggle by becoming another admin of KaW! Support! 

4. Silph could take his 100 alts and feed his main bank even faster..... Easy to abuse since joining and leaving clans is very easy, no support.

Even if they made this system impossible to abuse, still not so good

5. Trading equipment(ok), trading items(no easy money transfer), and trading money(no easy growth)

6. (I could use that system to make myself grow faster...)

YES SUPPORT!

(But others could use it too and become ever bigger D:)

No, no support.

7. My thing is using trade system costs gold.
    EX: trading an item with my vlan mate- required gold: 2,000

And, if you trade with others like people in wc the price to trade that item goes up.

8. 2000  I could do thousands of trades at that price. What about 50bill

9. This is basically just like the share button thread. Why did you make this?

/deserves lock.

10. Ehhhhhhhhh good idea but not gonna work if we were all angels that's a whole different thing

11. Been suggested, failed. /Lock

12. I agree with you..if there is a trading market, can sell items.

13. Support

14. Each trade that you put out there costs 100,000,000
    And youre limited to only 5 buys aday and 5 sells aday
    You are only allowed to max. the sale price to 150,000,000.

15. AND you are limited to what you sell and how many items you sell

16. Seriously, what are you going to buy with 150m?

17. Make xtals tradable so I can abuse.

18. And you can give money to each other that would be AWESOME and more ppl would play this game

19. I agree with the majority of players on here. This is very easily abused. I think your idea needs a bit of refining and more depth. How would trading items or gold or market items benefit the KAW community as a whole? What are the cons? How would you prevent the rich from abusing it? Would the extremely poor benefit at all? And for all those saying /lock. You don't have the right to say that on another players thread, it just annoys other people. Much the same as the "first" ruling.

20. No trading system. D.o.t and other games used trading system and no the games went down hill especially when the players set the prices