EE wars can kiss my ass

Discussion in 'Wars' started by hacked_account_FOFF_Devs, Feb 5, 2014.

1. Total support DD - Dev's I really hope you are listening to the support for his thread!

2. @king wasp Devs Dont care much for kaw look at their other game PIMD they are more active their and roll out more stuff their from what iv seen. If Devs would of really cared they wouldnt be focusing on banners and Ebs.

3. @ king. I have tried several tower configurations that have cost me about 1t of building, tearing down, building more, building different, and finally tearing them down again and have resorted to eb and pvp. See my post a few pages ago for a more accurate description

4. Screw you OP

Hansels were a mistake build to begin with. What kind of army seriously contains mostly spies and no troops? Not a realistic one anyway.

For years hansels have been exploiting the system, and now they are all crying to mommy that ATA finally closed the loopholes.

You wanna war? Solution: change your build. That's what I did and many others did. Too cheap to do that? Well then find anther game or get your thrills from OSW.

At the very least, grow a pair of almonds and stop your whining in the forums.

5. I support double d. Call me bra

6. Hey the devs are having enough trouble running this game and they don't need people to point out the obvious

7. Lol️ Thanks for the incoming, OP. Too bad you were to scared to do it alone. I guess my towers were a little too much for ya.

Anyways respect. ️

8. Oh man. I feel sorry for u frog. I hope you don't sleep much. He cleaned my clock as well as several of my clan members a month or so ago :(

9. @ frog. This whole post was friendly and and has a lot of quality input. If anything has come out of it, the devs finally decided to open up today. So that is a good thing.

As far as you and I are concerned, maybe you should have thought about your choice of words that you opened your post with.

Sleep well big fella ......

DD️

10. Support. The wars are crap and so many people are cheating the system by forcing a no match. Once it's fixed I'd love to war

11. Support for his ass

12. Support for kissing it...

13. @knuckle

I don't know if people are forcing no matches. I just think we are all used to the chaos war 11-aside system and haven't adjusted back to the bigger roster.

14. How cute. You think your post had anything to do with it. kaw_admin referred everyone on every active thread about wars to his new thread lmao. Also stop thinking you are tough. Clan vs 1 is for absolute scrubs. Period. Learn to fight your own battles kid.

15. @sora. No. I do not believe that my thread was the reason. It was all the threads collectively. Don't be a moron ️

16. @DD

Friendly? Well a thread entitled Kiss my Ass cannot be considered friendly.

Anyway, I stand by my comment that hansels have exploited the system for 2 years and it is about time the devs did something to correct the balance. Adapt or die.

Btw, threats about "don't sleep" bore me. Be a man and say what you mean. It's a shame you had to run to your clannies at the first sign of trouble.

To all Sparta-elite members who are fighting DD's battles. I have no beef with you. Any hits on me will be returned on him.

17. @frog.... Seriously? I mean what did you expect? Did you really think by starting of your post with "screw you" would would end up any differently? What this really sounds like to me is someone who is but hurt because he got farmed by some hansels. Prolly for either trolling some forum thread or making unneeded comments. Either way, you opened your mouth( so to speak ) which seems to get you into trouble. Here's a thought frog, try thinking about what your about to say before you say it. It just might keep you out of trouble.

As for people showing you some love? Here it comes again... Maybe you shoulda thought of that before you opened your self up.

@ sora. Really? Posting with a stateless alt? Talk about growing a pair. Next time have the common curtesy and post with a main. Yet another troll.

@DD... You know you have my support bro.