Request for Hit Ratio Transparency

Discussion in 'Wars' started by skippyeddo, Feb 9, 2014.

1. I support fully!! With all my heart ! Nice post! I hope kaw sees this cus this has happened to me too!

2. Great effort op.

Each negative thread I read on EE reinforces my love for choosing ebs/eb fairy. I keep a scoreboard in my head for every ee fail and eb win :lol
    I much prefer getting hfbc and some allies as opposed to dropping my build for either losing wars, or no matches.

3. Support to skip!

4. Devs u have to make us war, war, war, or ill throw cupcakes to your faces...SUPPORT, RESERVED,.....WARRRR!!!!

5. Fantastic post fully suoport

6. Maybe lvl 1 rancor for no matchup shall be included

7. Waits for devs to post.....

8. Great post Skip! Full support! 

9. Look at my thread

10. Waiting for devs

11. I personally do not war due to the incredibly slow play with WiFi which results in lag,but what i find very amusing is the devs amswer to getting a match "look at the clan above or below yours.If every clan did that wouldnt the same scenario still happen as each clan adjusts to the build of a clan who is adjusting to yours,besides which what happens if you adjust to match a clan that doesnt run the next war or have replaced some ppl.The kind of advise being given only works for clans that do not rotate members and wars every war.

12. Support, please give more detail so we can better tailor rosters.

13. Bump. So devs will answer. We hope.

14. Don't hold your breathe

15. Suppport to all the noobs at UM. But seriously the aim is to have as many wars as possible, not a whole collection of disappointed clans and players.