[ENDED] Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Discussion in 'Past Events' started by [ATA]Grant, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Many many many no matches its craxy and dissapointing

2. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

We are not EEing this weekend so the Devs can save their time typing "no match" for us. Congrats Devs...you win.

3. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE VIVA LA UNION

4. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hi. Devs.

Was wondering if you could take into consideration adding different war times.

Many forums post have been made demanding/asking for different war times. I personally was only able to participate in the first week, but now I can't do no wars at all.

Maybe a 12am Pacific standard time war will be nice.

Any respond will be helpful.

Happy kawing

Ram

5. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The new system is flawed.If it isn't broke dont fix it.there was nothing wrong with the system in season 2.You should hav been working on the promised war crystals.hopefully ata has lost enough $$ you will revert to old system.i normaly would say thank you at the end of a post.I have nothing to be thankful for from the devs atm

6. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

The 20 person roster isn't working devs, it's just making less people get a no match in a clan.

To me it seems worse than 25

7. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Ty devs for screwing up wars for mid players! We are either forced to grow fast with real money or go sh... well done im quitting kaw

8. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Tnx devs, my oldest bestest Kaw friend is quitting after more than 2 years. Ye really have messed up wars for mids and in fact for all who like to war. Why don't ye just get ur act together and fix all the crap that needs fixing and leave wars at 25v25 or bigger

9. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

@kaw_admin or kaw_community,

No gripe or anything, but just had a thought occur to me (and you may be doing this anyway)--but here goes . . . .

As part of your evaluation of the effectiveness of the matchup algorithim--do you look at the results of wars and see how they compare to the pre-war ranking of clan strength?

If the clan strength rankings are accurate, you would expect to see a long term coorelation develop where the "stronger" team wins more often than the weaker team (with the correlation getting stronger and stronger the further apart the matched teams are when initially ranked).

Obviously for any single war the team considered "weaker" may win due to better strategy, lack of inactives, build mix-etc--but over a large number of wars the stronger clans should "generally" prevail. If this is not the case, than that would seem to suggest that the matchup algorithim does not compute the true strength of a clan and should be examined more closely.

Again, for all I know you may be doing this already. Thanks for all the work.

Cheers,

Kage.

10. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Put mith back im sw,
    no ee no rancor just mith
    people need a way to prep there builds for ee so they can be accepted into ee clans without dropping build
    unless dropping builds was the whole plan to this then u have succeeded

11. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Hey devs,
    Did u ever think to add to your stupid new system a cloak of some kind or a opt into war so that a clan which is going to participate n a war cant have thier clan members viewed by anyperson outside of the clan.
    i firmly believe there are clans n kaw who r purposely trying to match other clans combined cs,bfe,and bfa so they can war the possibly war against the same clan over and over.
    makes sense doesnt it.the likelyhood of being matched against the same exact clan over and over while the clan your in is changeing its overall cs,

12. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Bfe and bfa is extremely unlikely unless they r monitoring your clan.which would make you unable to war against anyone else.the system desperately needs a way for other clans that have even 1member with woc cast unable to see another.the only way you should be able to see who is warring in a clan is if you r in it.please devs consider what im suggesting is being done.your matchup system is being manipulated extremely.
    thanks PAY

13. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Agreed pay.

14. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

You guys seemed excited about the ring from The Summoner. Let me know what you think about this one ;)

[​IMG]

15. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

That ring is too awesome!

16. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Is that eb or season ring?

17. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Well... it's in this thread so...

18. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Ring looks good is that ring enchanted?

19. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Can u show us the off hand also? XD

20. Re: Estoc Trials: The Rancor Wars (Season 3)

Looks like a "Bear"

Is this the part where the backstory of the "Bear" and the "Wolf" comes in?