The Best Solution I've Heard for EE

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Feb 7, 2014.

1. @ op
    The idea has some merit, but still doesnt solve the issue of plunder made of hitting smaller players.....Ideally if this game is to start promoting growth, i feel a different approach is in order

this is a post i made in the Participation thread, that would solve the issues of tiny builds and reduce clan stacking

Participation is the problem, but who wants to take part in an incomplete system. I dont think its broken, just not finished, and a simple fix would likely not only promote more players to take part, but also allow mid and spy builds to have a place as well. It would make match ups better and promote player growth overall

At the end of the day there's really only one underlying issue thats at the root of almost every issue that EE wars have been facing.
    That issue is builds that are too small to hit or make gold off of, that are also being used to reduce overall clan size so top end can be stacked. The fact that these builds are, for the most part GH/SH builds is besides the point. This fact has been seen as a constant thoughout every EE season, and while there was a weak attempt to fix this with the update to the GH build, it didnt address the whole issue. Nerfing these builds is pointless and really not needed if the Dev's actually follow through with their statments, that they want to promote player growth and expansion of this game.

If the Devs want to really make a possitive impact towards particpation, player growth, to see clan stacking reduced, and to see mid range and spy builds to play a part in this EE system all it takes is to place a min stat requirement on EE wars......i would put it around 7-10 mil combo stats myself...not too hard to hit after a few months of active playing.
    GH/SH will be forced to upgrade, in turn making them pay better plunder, mid range and spy builds can take a more active role in EE wars. All players will then start working towards more growth increase instead of decrease.

Sure i can see the arguements that new smaller players should have a shoot at these wars as well, but really a min stat requirement would be no different than needing to have X number of lands unlocked to use mage or upgrade castle. If this game is to move forward, and if player growth and skill is to play a bigger part in this game as a whole its my option that this is the best option to solve most of the issues plaguing the current EE system

2. Okay. So let's say a 3.2-3.5mill cs sh can hit 22mill cs. Not many guys are that big. 8m/9m/1m/4m is very big compared to me, I'd 22mil and the sh can hit it making this idea a flaw

3. I hate ee more than anything but can't stop doing it in hopes to win a war. I don't like telling my mid build friends that they can't war but at the same time look at my ee bonus. It's not their. I have never once warred in a Gh stacked clan but it look like I don't have a choice. This solution could work with some tweaks. I oline the idea of it and would love to see a change so I can have fun in ee again. FYI I don't hve we bonus because every opponent in war I match is GH stacked

4. Support. Please devs, any ******* thing to fix this. Im sick of your ostrich behavior.

5. Seriously u guys are worried if the top 5 Allie lb can't find a ee war? That's complete rubbish those guys pay to play just so they can't be touched by most players that's the point ....

This is a reasonable way to fix ee although maybe difficult to program

Also cs requirements for ee isn't such a bad idea either .. Takes time to learn this game it also takes time to build by the time ur 8 mill cs most players still don't know enough to be any good in ee osw or old system wars ... The small players that are .. For the most part are vets with small alts or people who broke down builds for an advantage ... A cs limit would stop that and give new players a goal to reach to join in wars

And let's also remember ASW has always had a limit to who could be in u can't be a gh and ranked too 1000 or 5000 unless u have ridiculous bfa in which case u pay pretty good ie. egg rolls season 2 payed like 50-60 mill a hit