PC Connection Issues During War #6

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Feb 7, 2014.

1. There was a brief issue yesterday (January 5th, 2014) beginning just before 7:00PM PST that prevented some players from connecting to the game through our website. As the timing of this issue directly overlapped with the ongoing war some clans may have had members unable to join them and lost because of this.

As this was a problem on our end we’d like to make things right and will treat it as if the losing clans had won. We're going to be issuing compensation to those affected by a loss during War #6. All members who had registered for War #6 and had their clan lose will receive the following compensation:

- 1 Health Crystal
    - 50 Mithril
    - Estoc’s Edge increased by two levels
    - Rancor Level increased by three levels

Note: You may only see an increase of one Estoc's Edge level and two Rancor level's at first. The additional level for each will be added shortly.

We apologize for the inconvenience this issue may have caused, and thank you for your understanding.

2. Thanks, devs.

3. And people say you guys don't care :roll:

4. 50 mith? I wish we lost...way more of a profit than normal :p

5. What about the clans that won? We had a couple inactive because of this problem but we still managed to win. But the losing clan gets xtals back and more rancor? Sorry I just don't understand

6. They don't care Cheese. They shut down their office and went home at 5pm. Came in forums over 16 hours later after the issues and kaw _ community claimed that nothing happened.

7. Thank you guys for taking the time to figure this out and compensate us. I would rather you take a couple days and get it right.

 devs

8. @kaw_community

We appreciate your acknowledgement of this issue and hope it wont happen again. I would definitely look into the clans that did win please. We had a few accounts that, even though we won, had no or minimal participation. Everyone was affected by this issue, not just the losers of war. Why should someone that lost because they had to war on a phone get all of this refunded and the winners that pulled out a win and used xtals to do so not get the same? I understand giving them some mith, rancor back to where it was and EE level back to where it was, such as a no match situation, but to actually give them a "win" while others in winning clans got nothing seems a bit bogus.

9. Lol. Ty devs. Was happy at even. The bonus is nice and helps with the frustration experienced. As you guys are well aware, can't make everyone happy. Trolls are gonna troll no matter what. Making this particular situation right is appreciated. And in my 2 years in the game, consistent with how you all handle hiccups. Still haven't had a single problem you all haven't fixed or made right. Well other than S3. :p But I still have faith that you will also fix it. :)

10. I'm glad that they are addressing the issue and compensating. but to issue more rancor ee and mith than the teams that won is ridiculous! the issue affected all clans, not just ones that lost. if ur going to do that, y not start issuing rancor and ee for no matches? v disappointed in this season for sure.

11. Losing clan get's 3 rancor cause they lost 1 for losing. Basically they are negating the 1 for losing and adding 2 as if they won.

12. Wow so unfair, so the clans that won who still had the issue get nothing?

Lol

13. What do you feel you need for winning? My PC account (this one, the one I war with) was locked out & we won the match.

I got the same rancor/ee that is being offered to those who lost due to this technical issue. I got more mith then them as well. The only thing that could be considered unfair is them getting 1 health crystal when they may or may not have used one but then again you may or may not have used one when you won. (You hypothetically as in the winners)

14. Brokensword beat me to it.

Those saying the people who got compensated received "more" than the people who won are incorrect. The losing teams lost one level of EE and one level of rancor at the time of the loss.

Compensating with two levels of EE and three levels of rancor simply places the team with the loss in the SAME position they would have been had they won, not better.

@kaw_community and @kaw_admin,

Thank you for looking into the issue and making it right. I know you take a lot of crap in forums, but kudos for looking into this and taking responsibility.

Cheers,

Kage.

15. I think what he is referring to is the fact that the losing team gets a win plus a free crystal. The winning team that dealt with the same issue may have still missed out on additional mith earned via slower hits or inconveniences with warring on a phone or not being able to war at all within a winning clan.

The winning clans should at the minimum get their crystal back as well. Frankly since the losing clan earned EE and rancor the winning clans of those matches should receive additional rancor as well for the inconvenience.

I am not so worried as I did well on mith payout, got my rancor and EE etc., but I know a few clanmates didnt war in our win and missed out on most of war, earning less than 50mith for their win and still using their crystal.

16. That's correct. The point of this was to make those who lost due to our issue whole again. They lost one of each level for losing, so we gave them that back to bring them back to a neutral point, and then gave the levels they would have got for a win.

17. Making them whole again would be giving them back what they lost. You gave them a win which literally discredits anyone that dealt with the issues of having inactives while still working as a team to win the war. Please look at the winning teams sides for members that earned less mith than 50 while they were inactive and their team still won.

18. No fair.. We had an inactive and our wc had problems, so they got more mith, rancor and EE level for losing? Not cool ..

19. Why don't you give everyone who participated 3 rancor an xtal and 2 extra edge. The losers are making out like bandits