KaW UNAVAILABILITY during war

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -lIlIlIlI-lI_Kemba_Il-llIlIlIl, Feb 6, 2014.

1. As a few must have noticed, kaw pc (as well as kochi) was unavailable right at the beginning of war 6, kicking some warriors out or not enabling anyone to load their profile. As a result, some were inactive, some couldnt perform.

1. Yes, we need compensation of course.
    2. We need guarantees and a decent explanation from devs why the server was unavailable, for all regions?? And why it wasnt attended to so we could use it during war... And do you guys ignore feedback?

Thanks, hope devs actually respond to this one. Its really important!

2. I noticed this as well. Support.

3. support

4. Explanation, yes.
    Fix, yes.

Refund on Mith/Xtals, yes.

Anything extra? No, **** off. You're not entitled to ****. Until a full investigation/explanation is made, attacking ATA is useless and unneeded.

5. Devs too to compensate

6. Once it was available the lag was so horrible the war was a wash. I registered 30% troops and was miraculously KOed whilst being told I had minutes until actions were available. Can't win a war I cannot fight in.

7. Support lag was horribly interfering

8. Closest n fairest match in awhile, n a server blows chunks. Support

9. You pissed me off when I read this. I demand compensation.

10. I wasn't able to access on my desktop til 15 mins after war myself, so I played mobile, but I agree those that weren't able to war at all should be compensated for lost ee an rancor lvl as well as mith

11. In war you have to expect the unexpected and learn to overcome what obstacles you come across 

12. You can't overcome something you can't face lol they couldn't get on so couldn't overcome it.

13. I was stuck using an itouch 3 generation for the war, tht thing is slow af

14. Support IGCB. He's hit it right on the head

15. Request Lock, similar thread was posted already.

16. 9 still going to damocles list- if they get clan owner pardon theyll be removed.

I sympathize, but i have to be fair to the 150 already in list.